FOUR

Nare leaned against the wall with a bored expression on her face, as everyone in the room talked about Alice's vision.

"This could turn into a blood bath." Carlisle said, crossing his arms and putting a hand under his chin, Edward stood up straighter "Who's behind it?" He questioned looking at Alice "I didn't see anyone I recognized. Maybe one." She said trying to think.

"I know his face. He's a local, Riley Biers. He didn't start this." Edward said getting closer to Bella as much as possible "Either way," Nare interrupted, making everyone look at her "the army is coming and there aren't enough of us to protect the town." She said crossing her arms.

"Hold up, what damn army?" Sam questioned looking around for an answer "Newborns, our kind." Carlisle said sighing "What do they want?" questioned Jacob "I saw them passing around Bella's scent, a red blouse." Alice said looking down.

      "They're coming after Bella? What the hell does that mean?" Jacob said anger in his voice "It means an ugly fight, with lives lost." Carlisle said with guilt, the four shifters in the room looked at each other and nodded "All right. We're in." Jacob said with determination.

"No, you'd get yourselves killed. No way." Bella said looking at Jacob with worry "I wasn't asking for permission." He said clenching his jaw "Edward?" Bella said looking at him, Edward looked at Jacob then turned his towards Bella.

"If it means more protection for you." He said looking at her with adoration, and Nare rolled her eyes, "Sam do you agree to this?" Carlisle questioned him, and Sam looked around the room "As long as we get to kill some vampires." He said and then looked at Nare, who raised her eyebrows at him "As long as I get to protect Nare, then were good." He said surprising the vampires in the room.

Nare snorted at this and left the room with a roll of her eyes.

••••••••

Nare was in her room as she looked out the window and into the dark forest, all she could think about was the shapeshifter Sam Uley.

      She then heard someone knock on her bedroom door "it's open." She said still not turning around, the person opened the door and closed it when they walked in, and then there was silence "Nare." Sam said his deep voice turning soft.

      "It's Nare." She said finally turning around to see Sam already looking at her, Sam cleared his throat and scratched his neck awkwardly "I don't want you fighting." He said nervously and Nare froze looking down.

      She stayed silent for at least five minutes until she finally looked up and laughed but not a laugh that made you want to smile, it was laugh that made chills run down your spine.

      "Who do you think you are trying to tell me what to do?" She said a cold glare set on him and his soft look turned hard as well "Nare, you can't fight these newborns, your a human they'll eat you and I don't know what I'll do if I lost you." Sam said trying not scream and argue with her.

      Nare stared at him in wonder and confusion "Why do you care so much? My family are your enemies and here you are caring about me." She said her voice turning soft "because your not them, and even if you were I'd still make the effort to try not to do anything to them." He said coming closer to her.

      "That still doesn't explain why you care?" She said now standing right in front of him, bodies almost pressed together, her looking up at him, faces inches apart, she knew he imprinted but she wanted to hear him say it.

       Sam looked at her and sighed "I imprinted on you." He said closing his eyes and waiting for the worst reaction "I see." Nare said biting her lip "you know I can protect myself, I'm not entirely human." She said backing away from him.

      He looked up and opened his eyes in shock "Your not bothered by the imprint? and what do you mean not entirely human?" He said trying to process what just happened, his thoughts all jumbled up trying to put the pieces together.

     "Well you can't control who you imprint, so I'm just gonna have to live with it, and I'm not really human more of an experiment." Nare said her eyes not really focusing, she had a far off look and Sam noticed.

     "Please tell me more." He said taking a step forward and Nare still not focused "I was kidnapped when I was fourteen. I don't remember my kidnappers much but I remember everything they did to me." She said as she sat in a sofá in her bedroom.

Nare took in a breath as she continued "They taught me how to fight, every day I trained using my body as a weapon, I was really weak when I started but by the end i could take on ten people on all at once." She said looking down "then they started training me on weapons, any type. Guns, knives, katanas, the whole thing was crazy but i followed anyways knowing that if I didn't listen, that if i failed to finish the job if not learning quicker i'd be tortured." She said as she heard Sam growl, she looked up.

     "I wasn't tortured much, I was a very fast learner, I thought that was all they wanted from me but I was very wrong, once they taught me to be the perfect soldier, they shipped me off to a lab, and that were things get hazy." She said  rubbing her temples.

      "All I remember is them putting things into my body, pain and sweat, and screaming, and one saying from my kidnappers." Nare said "your going to be our miracle, and there's nothing more horrifying then a miracle." She said turning her hand into fist, she looked at Sam to see him looking at her in concern, he bent down and grabbed her hands in his.

      Sam squeezed her hands "You are not what they say you are, I haven't known you for that long but I can tell your kind and funny, and very loyal, I see the way you protect your family and  if you were a horrible person you wouldn't be doing any of that." He said looking at her with adoration.

     Nare breathed in and then let go of Sam's hands and stood up "Anyways I figured out what powers I had and I learned to control them." She said trying not look fragile as she walked around her room "I have the ability of telekinesis, invisibility and the power to see someone's past and future with one touch." She said, she then heard him coughing.

Sam looked awkwardly around as Nare began to laugh "I didn't see anything, don't worry." She said looking back out the window were she first started, and she heard Sam sigh in relief, Nare then knew that after telling him her backstory things were going to change.

"I still don't want you fighting." He said walking over to her "You don't get to decide for me." She said and as he was about to reply back her bedroom door opened "Sam your pack members are waiting." said Edward walking in.

Sam looked at Nare who was still looking out the window, he sighed and began to walk out the room as he and Edward nodded to each other, once they both heard him leave the house, she then turned to face Edward.

Edward walked towards her and brought her to a hug, Nare sighed in his arms as she looked towards the door, she knew that this was not going to be the last time Sam was going to try and convince her to do things.

••••••••

*Note: Hello, i know I've been gone for a very long time but I had to delete Wattpad off my phone because it would freeze every 5 minutes, and when I tried going on my laptop the website wouldn't work, but I'm back and I hope to be updating often and being on like I used to be, thank you and I love you all!!*

VOTE | COMMENT | SHARE