TWO

Nare stood in the living room with her family, and Bella discussing the situation of the vampire scent in Bella's room.

     "Someone's orchestrating this?" Carlisle spoke his arms crossed over his chest "Victoria?" Bella questioned with a worried expression "I would have seen her decide." Alice says blankly "It has to be the Volturi." Edward said running his hand through his hair.

      "I don't think it's the Volturi either."  Alice says shaking her head "So we keep looking." Nare says with a bored expression "We'll also take shifts guarding Bella at her house." Carlisle said walking towards Edward "Another protection detail." Rosalie says looking annoyed.

     "Rosie!" Carlisle said scolding her "No, she's right. I mean you can't protect me, watch my dad and search for the intruder." Bella said biting her lip "And for Victoria." Nare said sighing "And keep yourselves fed." Bella said with guilt "Not a vampire." Nare said as she went to sit down on the couch.

      "I'm not leaving you here defenseless." Edward said wrapping an arm around Bella and Nare rolled her eyes. Bella sighed at him "Well, I'm not gonna let you starve, and I wouldn't be unprotected. I...I have..." she said stuttering the last part.

      "What?" Edward questioned confused, and Nare smirked.

••••••••

Nare leaned by Edwards car beside him and Bella outside of her house as they waited for Sam and Jacob, who were inside trying to catch the scent.

"Whoever it was, he left a stink behind. It'll be hard to miss when we cross it again. We'll handle it from here." Jacob said walking down the steps, Nare rolled her eyes at his 'confidence'.

"We don't need you to handle anything or anyone." Edward said taking a step closer to Jacob "I couldn't care less what you need." Jacob said getting more closer to Edward as well "All right, we're done here." He said taking Bella's arm.

"No, you're done here." Jacob said but before anything could happen, Nare grabbed Edwards arm, pulling him back and Bella stepped in between them "Stop! I'm tired of this." Bella said with an angry tone.

"Jacob stand down." Sam said using his alpha tone, Jacob stepped back slowly "From now on I'm Switzerland, okay?" She said looking between the them, then sighing walking towards Edwards car.

"Come on Nare." Edward said as he got into the drivers seat of the car "Wait!" Sam said making them stop, and turn over to look at him "Can I talk to you." He said looking at Nare, she turned back to Edward, who was glaring at him.

Nare turned back to him "Sure" she said walking over to the other side of Bella's house "Your not a Cullen?" Sam questioned curiously "Im not." Nare said a bored tone "But you live with them?" He questioned again "I do." She said now crossing her arms.

"You also said you weren't a vampire." He said nervously "I'm not." She again said sighing "You do know your just stating the obvious right?" She said a little annoyed "I know, my pack said they saw you the day of the incident, they said they saw what you could do and-" he was saying but was cut off by Nare.

"Look Sam. You don't know me." She said with a serious tone "I don't have to explain anything to you, on what I do or how I can do it." She said but with a much softer tone after seeing Sam's face, which looked like a puppy who was just kicked.