Zayn: (turns around) Yeah?

Louis: Next time you and Perrie hook up in the closet, at least have the decency to finish away from my jacket.

Zayn: (shocked) What?

Louis: Oh come on! I'm not an idiot. You and Perrie were nowhere to be found, both of you have hickeys and I know what that stain on my jacket was.

Zayn: Alright, how many people in this house actually know about this?

Louis: Well, besides you and Perrie obviously, me, Leigh-Anne, Niall, and Harry. Liam and Jesy are suspicious, but they don't know. Jade doesn't know.

Zayn: Wait a minute! How did Harry find out about this?

Louis: Let's just say Leigh-Anne is not that good at keeping secrets. I overheard them talking and she casually mentioned it.

Zayn: (sighs) Alright whatever. Just don't tell anyone else.

Zayn leaves the room. Liam walks out from the bathroom in the bedroom.

Liam: Wow, so they did hook up!

Louis: I told you!

Liam: Damn, I thought it was just Leigh-Anne and Harry telling random sex stories again. (laughs)

Louis: (laughs) I know!

***
[Setting: the third floor hallway. Jesy is present walking down the stairs. Zayn walks past her.]

Jesy: (noticing Zayn) Zayn, what's that on your neck?

Zayn: What?

Jesy: Is that a hickey on your neck?

Zayn: (nervous) Yeah, why?

Jesy: How did you get that?

Zayn: I don't wanna say. I have to leave. (walks all the down the stairs)

Jesy: (rolls her eyes) Whatever. (walks down the stairs to the second floor)

***
[Setting: Perrie and Leigh-Anne's room. Perrie is present sitting in front of a mirror, putting on makeup. Jesy walks in.]

Jesy: Hey Pezz! Are you ready?

Perrie: Almost! I just need to get my purse.

Perrie puts her makeup down and gets up. She grabs her purse from her bed and walks over to Jesy, who is staring at her with wide eyes.

Perrie: (confused) What?

Jesy: Is that a hickey on your neck?