"Thank you for the ride." She said looking at me.

"You're welcome. Hold on I'll get it for you." I said getting off the car to open the car door for her like a gentleman.

"You didnt have to you know." She said smiling at me. She has a cute smile.

"I know but I wanted to." I said showing off.

She was leaving when I said, "Dont I get a goodnight hug?" I asked smirking at her. She came back and gave me hug with a slightly kiss on the cheeks. "Goodnight Alek." She said leaving me there speechless. I cant believe how she makes me feel.

I stood there looking at her walk away. Then I saw Noah's face burn in jealousy. HA looks like Im winning, not that she's a price but I honestly dont want her to choose him insted of me, but I cant make her, it's her choice.

But Noah's face said it all, he does have feelings for her, which made me more angrier. So I just decide to go home.

On my way home I stopped at the flower store and buy some flowers for Sky, but I don know what kind of floweres she likes so I texted her asking what knid of flowers she likes. I was walking in the store, when I get a text from her.

-My favorite flowers are white roses-

So I bought a dozen white roses to be deliver to her house, I mean Christina's house, with Sky's name on them. I went to pay for them when the old lady at the register asked.

"Are those for your girlfriend?" She asked smiling at me.

"Oh this no, there jus for a friend, but I hope she's be one day." I said with smile on my face, because I knew that one day it'll come true.

"With this roses she probably will." she replied handing me my change.

"Thanks." I said as I walked away.

I send the roses to Tina's address but with Sky name on it. I hope she likes them and gives me a chance with her. I know I've been a jerk to her but Im really not good at expressing feelings to a girl before and I know I've been with many girls but no one is compare to Sky. She's different than the other girls, they were just hoes and Sky is nothing like that.

Sky's P.O.V.

OH MY GOD I cant believe Alek likes me, Alek Arkate, the boy that has been mean to me all this years. Alek Arkate the boy that got on a fight with Noah. I.. I just canat believe it, Im still in shocked from it, how he wants me to give him a chance. I gotta tell Tina about it. Wait, what is Noah going to say about it, he probably wont care or is he? He might be mad that he got in a fight with him and for me to date him or even think about going out with him makes it worst.

"OMG Sky, what did Alek wanted to talk about? Tina asked when she saw me walk in.

"Oh nothing special, you know things." I replied, but it sounded like I wanted her to make the first guess.

"Dont tell me. He wanted to um copy off your homework? Um make fun of you? Um ask you out? Um Um Um idk. Nevermind just tell me, and details." She said anxious.

"Um that one the last one." I said nervous to her responsed.

"Shut up, no he didnt?" She asked shocked.

"Mmmmh."I nodded.

"OMG no way" again in shocked.

"Yes he did, I was shocked. He said had liked me since seventh grade, its unbelievable. Im still having trouble imagining, thinking that he likes me. Alek Arkate likes me. He also said that he has been mean to me all this time because he has a hard time expressing his feelings,