[5] Raising Questions

Miyuki felt guilty. Yelling at Jafar so suddenly, just thinking about it made her embarrassed. Miyuki walked out to the garden and went straight to the peach tree. In the night sky, the bark looked black and the peaches stuck out like the stars glinting in the sky.

Miyuki picked a peach off the lowest branch there and sat in the grass near the tree. "And you call me the squirrel huh?" Judal's voice called out as he dropped down from his carpet beside her. Miyuki threw the half peach at him which he easily dodged. "For shame Princess, you wasted a beautiful peach." "I should really strangle you y'know. If you hadn't put that damn hickey on my neck, this wouldn't have happened." 

"Well, it's not like it's that big of a deal. They are just gonna see you as deep in thought and moody." 

"But I'm not, I'm dealing with your dumb ass." 

"Since you didn't get the dessert you wanted, let's go on a little trip and find something sweet you want to eat." "Really?"

 "Yes idiot, now get up." 

"I don't think it's wise to leave with you." She mocked, puffing her cheeks.

 "Stop acting all adorable and get up. You're probably messing up your dress." He put out a hand to lift her up. "Oh wow, you can actually be gentlemanly for once." "Do you want to get up off the ground or not?" 

Miyuki lightly chuckled before accepting his hand. Judal wrapped his arms around her and touched her ass. "Oi! Watch where your hands are moving or you won't have any!" "I'm just dusting you off, no need to be so offended over everything Princess." Judal brushed off the bottom of her dress but Miyuki kept complaining and squirming.

"Will you stay still and shut the hell up already? I'm trying to help." He said, annoyance clear in his voice. "No, you can't force me." She said childishly. "I know exactly what will shut that mouth of yours." Judal leaned in and gave her a long kiss before drawing back. Miyuki stayed silent immediately after. "If you don't stop resisting me, I'm gonna have to punish you. But by the looks of it, you seem to like it. You secret masochist." 

He whispered in her ear. Whispering in such a seductive tone like that always made a shiver run down her spine. Using one hand, he held Miyuki's chin up while holding onto her waist. "Don't forget who owns you darling, or I'll remind you each and every time."

A sharp dinner knife flung towards Judal but he moved Miyuki and him away from being hit. "Refrain from putting your hands on the Princess in such a way that will sully her innocence." It was Heidi, she had finally found where Miyuki was. Judal glared at Heidi while Miyuki held mixed emotions. "Heidi, I never asked for you to-" "Your Highness has sent me to ensure you are in your room and calmed. Magi, I refuse for you to taint Miyuki's Rukh in such a sly manner. Remove yourself at once."

Ice began to form behind Judal, ready to pierce whatever they came in contact with. "Stop it Judal." Judal made a 'Tch' sound before allowing the ice to disappear. "Heidi. As Princess of Sindria, I order you to leave me be in my personal affairs unless asked." Heidi looked hurt but bowed. "Yes... Princess. I will say this: You do not truly know what you're getting yourself into." Once again before she left, she sent an icy glare at Judal, Heidi turned the corner, her heels clicking on the marble pathway in the garden. Miyuki was deep in thought thinking about Heidi until Judal spoke.  "The people around you are such nuisances." Judal replied before lowering the carpet. Miyuki sighed in response. "Yeah. At some times, they sure are." 

"Are we going out for dessert or are we going to your room?" "Let's just go out for dessert, the option of going to my room sounds indecent." "It's not indecent if you're thinking purely." He commented back before stepping on the carpet with Miyuki. "Off we go. I'm gonna hold onto you to make sure you don't fall off. "Psh, as if." 

The carpet quickly rose up and flew over the Sindrian kingdom. Miyuki pointed out little sights here and they but eventually pointed out a stand. It was an ice cream and taiyaki stand. Kids were running around with their parents, pointing out all the sweets they wanted. Of course the parents let out a little groan and dug into their pocket for money to pay the vendor. All of the people who lived in Sindria had money in their pocket, barely a single person was poor and there wasn't many people who were extremely wealthy, creating a nice stability. 

"Down there Judal, I want taiyaki!" Judal looked down there and lowered the carpet nearby. Judal and Miyuki hopped off and they approached the vendor. The woman running the stand had her head down. "Yes yes, what would you like to-oh!" The woman almost dropped the cone in her hand when she saw Miyuki. "O-oh, p-p-princess!" Miyuki smiled, "Greetings! May I have two taiyakis please?" The woman smiled, anxiety clearly shown in her facial expression and voice, "Indeed p-princess!" The woman served both Judal and Miyuki the yummy flaky fish, the woman weirdly keeping eye on Judal. "What is it?" Judal said as he immediately noticed the woman staring. "It's nothing! Princess Miyuki, please accept this as a treat from me as thanks!" 

"Oh no no, I should most certainly pay you." "Just visit me the next time you come around Princess!" "Most definitely miss, see you around." Miyuki walked away, digging into the taiyaki. The red bean paste filled her mouth by the first bite and she shivered from delight. "So yummy!" She cooed. 

"Dark Magi of Kou Empire... what are you doing with the princess?" The woman said to Judal. Judal glared at the woman, before walking away. Miyuki didn't hear, she was too involved with her dessert. Judal followed after her and bit into it. "It really is good." He mumbled. Miyuki had thought back to what Heidi said. 

'What did she mean by that? Is there something that I don't know about Judal? She also called him a Magi... Like the four great Magis? I already know 2 of them but would that make Judal the third? Why hasn't he told me all this?' Many questions buzzed around in her head but she shook them off, deciding to get answers in the morning. Both of them went to the carpet and flew around before heading back to the palace.