Chapter 2

As Temura opened her dual colored eyes, she noticed something quite off. The park wasn't as quiet and peaceful now as it was before her fateful meeting with Nefia. She saw there were more people at the park than normal, but they were running away from something. But from what or whom and why?

"Why are they running away?" She asked herself quietly.

Her question was answered when a silhouette came into view. She squinted her eyes to get a better look. The silhouette looked like a humanoid monster with green horns and wore a bit of silver armor. The brunette grabbed the Quasar Saber laying on the bench at her side, then got up and walked over to an elderly woman to see if she was ok. When the woman nodded that's when the thing spotted her.

"Hey, Girlie! Hand over dat Quasar Saber if ya know what's good fer ya and nobody gets hurt!" It talked in a masculine voice with an accent.

'So this is what Her Grace meant when She said something or someone invaded Tempurnia,' she thought as she slightly narrowed her eyes at the monster in suspicion. "Who are you?" She asked the being.

"Da name's Silvax, Orange stuff, and I'm here fer dat Saber yer holdin'. Dat's all ya need to know, lady, so hand it over already or ya won't like what'll happen if ya don't!" Silvax replied hotly as his patience was wearing thin.

The Tempurnian shook her head at him not wanting to relinquish the weapon after having been entrusted to her by the patron deity of her planet to someone she didn't know, and by the way he acted fueled Temura's distaste for him. Having been fed up enough by the female's insolence for not complying with him, Silvax aimed his sword at both women in the hopes of teaching them a lesson.

Temura seeing what was about to happen, conjured up the thickest wall of ice she could to block the attack. The wall successfully absorbed the beam emitted from Silvax's weapon. She turned to the woman and reached out her hand, "Can you stand?" The senior citizen nodded then took the the brunette's hand and stood up.

"Do you think you can make it back with the others?"

"What about you, dearie? Will you be alright?"

"I'll be fine it's me he wants anyway."

"Please be careful, dearie, he looks very dangerous."

After making sure the lady departed to safety, Temura set her sights on the ice wall and dispelled it with her flames. The only people who remained in the park was the brunette and the monster. Her face twisted into the most wickedest death glare so much that it put even the best ones to shame, it sent chills down Silvax's spine. Temura was already suffering enough from the death of her mother, her father cutting her off from her relatives either on Tempurnia, Yallis or Palliere and using her as a bargaining chip for more cash.

She had a lot on her plate to deal with, but to have someone come to Tempurnia and attack innocent civilians over a mystical sword they had little to no knowledge about? Now that did it. The brunette grit her teeth, drew her weapon and silently charged.

Silvax didn't have time to register what was going on until before a brown, orange and white tri-colored blur rushed at him, knocking him to the ground and became helpless of the vicious onslaught that rained down upon him. Though normally a polite, quiet, humble and mild-mannered person, Temura never liked fighting or watch others do it as it broke her heart to see people act that way in front of her. She normally never snapped like this, but this was the final straw that broke the camel's back for her.

All that was left to her older Pallierian cousin Cresana Morvey who was generally protective of her like a mother to a child. The two girls were only children growing up and developed a sisterly bond over the years the cousins spent together. Cresana despite being older, had to be the tougher one of the both of them since her little cousin was a pacifist(still is) as she often got bullied. The Pallierian told Temura that she wouldn't always be there if the brunette got unintentionally dragged into a fix and had to get herself out alone. The words felt like a slap to the face but Cresana was right. In the situation Temura was in now, she had to get out in this case, by herself as well as staying alive.