Finally

Elena's POV:
I drove all the way to New York. Caroline and Bonnie don't know about it. There I ran into Alaric." Elena what are you doing here?" He asked." My humanity's off. And I'm hungry." I said. Alaric ran." Well he's happy." I said sarcastically. I walked away and found someone to feed on.
Alaric's POV:
I called Caroline to tell her I ran into Elena." Do know where Elena is?" Caroline asked panicking." Actually I just ran into her, in New York." I said." First of all why are you in New York?" Caroline asked." Buisness. Anyway you need to come here and find her. I'm human she's going to kill me." I said." Fine." Caroline said.
Caroline's POV:
I took Bonnie and drive with her all the way to New York. I saw Elena feeding on someone." Hello, Caroline." She said lifting her head from the person's neck." I need you to come with me." I said." No." Elena said in her sassy voice." Fine of you don't want it your way." I said. Then I ran to her and gave her vervain. I put her in the backseat and drove back to Mystic Falls. She woke up so Bonnie gave her more vervain. We got to the boarding house and locked Elena in the cellar. We finally got her. But we still have to work hard to bring her back to normal. Soon Elena woke up." Good job Caroline you got what you wanted." Elena said in a scratchy voice." We just need to find a way to get you back to normal." I said." Where's book Bon Bon?" Elena asked."  She's upstairs." I said." You know, I never really was your friend Caroline. You were really annoying. I was always Bonnie's friend. I never liked you. You were too controlling." Elena said. But before she could finish I walked away." Fine! Don't believe me! I'm not afraid of you!" Elena yelled as I walked away. When I got upstairs Bonnie was asleep on the couch I went to go to sleep in Stefan's bed. And I think Elena is asleep on the hard concrete floor.
Elena's POV:
Why did he go? The one person I loved truely died. Then I started to cry. Then Caroline heard me and stared at me." How did you turn on your humanity like that?" Caroline asked." I thought of Damon." I said." I guess you really did truly love him." Caroline said." Yep." I said.