Another Birthday Party Gone Wrong

Elena's POV:
It's Maddie's first birthday and let's just hope nothing happens." Stay clear of our surroundings." I said. Then Matt and Rebekah walked in the door." I'm fine I promise. I never got to say sorry so now I'm going to. I'm sorry." Rebekah said." It's fine." I said. But Damon still seemed mad. He ran towards Rebekah and slammed her in the wall." You took my daughter on her birthday and killed my wife and all I get is a sorry!" Damon yelled. Then Rebekah through him against the wall." It wasn't me I had humanity off!" Rebekah yelled back. She pinned him against the wall tight." Rebekah let go!" I yelled. I tried to pry her off but she just pushed me back." I Don there if it wasn't you! You still did it!" Damon yelled. Then he took out a stake and put in her stomach." Damon!" I yelled as Rebekah out the stake through his heart. She ran out of the house with Matt. I ran to Damon's side." No, no, no. You're not dead." I said crying. Bonnie and Caroline walked towards me to comfort me." No!" I yelled pushing them off." I know what Damon would want if this happened." I said sniffling." What is it?" Bonnie asked." Turning off my humanity." I said." Don't do it Elena." Bonnie said. Then I shut my eyes." Too late." I said. Then I ran out the door. I layed in the middle of the road waiting for a car to come. Then there was one." Elena you need to come with me." I heard Bonnie say." No." I said. Then I bit her neck. Caroline came out of the car and broke my neck.
Caroline's POV:
" Are you okay?" I asked Bonnie." Yeah I'm okay." Bonnie said. I gave her my blood then took Elena into the trunk of my car. We got to the boarding house and she was awake. Before I could pull her out she ran out into the woods." Well, crap." I said with a sigh.

Sorry for the short chapter I'm going to bed😴😴😴😴😴😴