Chapter 13 - After Awareness

Start from the beginning

He let go of the grip on the black haired boy's collar, sliding his hands upwards to tangle it between the dark locks. His mouth opened and He Tian realized what was happening, pushing his tongue inside Redhead's mouth. His hands found their way to the smaller guy waist, wrapping them around him and pulling him closer.

'He is not drunk.' It was all that He Tian could think.

"I hope that answers your question." Guan Shan said panting, right after their lips parted. "Now I can leave." He grinned, walking back to the front door. He opened the door and laughed when he heard the voice calling him. 'Now you call me, huh?'

"Redhead!"

"Yes?"

"Call me when you get home."

"I'll think about it." He said teasingly, a discreet, but bright smile resting on his lips. "Good night." And then he left.

---

"That smirk of yours is frightening me, He Qiang."

"I just heard a very interesting conversation."

"What do you mean?"

"I couldn't know if my brother and the redhead were having something more intimate. But after what I just heard, the chances went from fifty-fifty to ninety-ten." He chuckled. "I'd love to have a hidden camera there."

"What are we going to do now?"

"Tell She Li's squad." He grabbed a little radio. "Guan Shan just left my brother's apartment. He Tian asked him to call when he gets home, so you guys know what to do."

"Understood."

---

"Thanks for the shower." Zhan Zheng Xi said while leaving the bathroom, he was wearing the uniform's track pants and had a towel on his head. He sat beside Jian Yi and caressed the blond's back.

"Does it hurt?" The blond asked, touching the brunet's scars lightly with the tip of his fingers.

"Not anymore." He giggled feeling the ticklish touch.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through this because of me."

"I thought we were over it already, Jian Yi."

"I can't help but feel guilty." He shrugged. "It will be here forever, you know? Marking you, bringing those unpleasant memories back."

"My, my, now my boyfriend is a philosopher."

"B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-boyfriend?" Jian Yi's eyes almost jumped from their sockets.

"What? Did you really think that after everything we've said and done, we are just best friends?"

"ZHAN XIXI!" The blond jumped on the brunet's lap, hugging him tight. "I like you so much!"

"I like you too, Jian Yi, very much." He hugged Jian Yi back, twirling the long blond hair between his fingertips.

"Ah, Zhan Xixi."

"Yeah?"

"Are you planning on spending the night?"

"I can't?"

"I wanted to say that you could, you know, but I made a promise with little sister."

"Huh? With Zi Xi, seriously?"

"Sorry." He smiled half-heartedly. "She said she would accept me and everything, if I never spend the night at your house... Or you here."

"I don't care for what she says."