Chapter 12 - After Recovery

WARNING: SMUT!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another three weeks passed in a blink of an eye. Zhan Zheng Xi was busy with his physiotherapy sessions on the hospital, Jian Yi always going together. In two weeks the brunet could move his hands and feet freely, the only thing bugging him was the little pain that remained. On the third week he was back to school.

Everybody received him with a party, organized by Jian Yi, dumb and dumber. Zhan Zheng Xi was quite happy; he only couldn't understand why everybody thought he had been run over by a truck. He just ignored it, since it was probably a lie Jian Yi told to keep the good mood on the school. It would be a total mess if people discovered he had been kidnapped by a Mafia group.

It was the last day of September, a Saturday, and they were on the rooftop, the four of them. Since Zhan Zheng Xi returned to the school, Jian Yi didn't bother to look at the courtyard while they were having lunch, and that was the reason why he didn't notice that neither She Li, nor Xiao Hui, nor any of their underlings went to school that very day.

"Oh, I just remembered something."

"What is it, Zhan Xixi?"

"I've never had the chance to talk to the homeroom teacher about my University choice. They got me before I could talk to him."

"If you are going to talk to the teacher, I'll go with you. I'm planning on trying the same University as you, anyway."

"You better study, Jian Yi." He Tian teased. "Zhan Zheng Xi is way smarter than you."

"I know that, idiot." He showed the black haired boy his tongue. "I always find a way, ha."

"What are you guys planning to do?" Redhead asked.

"I didn't think about the course yet, I'm going to decide when I'm already in." Zhan Zheng Xi answered.

"Me too! I actually didn't want to study anymore, but I'm following Zhan Xixi wherever he goes!" Jian Yi said cheerfully, jumping in excitement. "How about you two?"

"Law." Jian Yi and Zhan Zheng Xi looked confused upon hearing He Tian's answer. Guan Shan only chuckled, they had talked about it already.

"And Redhead?"

"I'm not going to a University. I need to work." He smiled half-heartedly.

"You can't!" Jian Yi screamed, scaring the other three guys. "We should all go to the same University! Our friendship will be so beautiful, other people will get envious!"

"I agree with Jian Yi, Mo Guan Shan." Sixteenth.

"About the friendship part?" Zhan Zheng Xi asked with an eyebrow raised.

"No, haha." He smiled. "About us four going to the same University, it would surely be a nice experience. If the problem is money, Redhead, you know I won't fire you."

"Don't you have anything you want to do?" Jian Yi crouched to meet Redhead's gaze, he was sitting. "Like a dream of some sort?"

"A dream?" Guan Shan asked, leaning his chin on his hand. "I've never thought about it."

"You really don't have anything?" He Tian turned over to Guan Shan.

"A dream..." He sighed. "On the spur of the moment, I'd say I wanted to reclaim the restaurant. My mom would be really happy."

"You sure are a momma's boy, geez."

"Restaurant?" Zhan Zheng Xi got curious.

"My family used to own a restaurant." Redhead scratched his nape. "Some things happened and we lost it."