alvin

I enter her room as quietly as I can. Just so that I could spook her.

Too late, I realize, because as soon as I enter, she turns around.

"Alvin," She says. And I walk up to her.

I take my biology homework and place it on her lap, my knuckles only touching her thighs briefly. She still felt it, I see her blush.

"So..the famous number 4." She says, avoiding my gaze on her and snatching the paper. She runs her eyes over it. "Let me explain."

"Please do." I tell her. "I could hear you all night." She sighs and shakes her head.

"Okay. New rule; no flirting aloud."

"And why not?" I ask innocently. "Don't you like my flirting?"

"Not really." She mumbles.

I sigh and rub my face. Weariness overwhelms me for some reason. Usually girls aren't this hard to get.

"Ok." I say. "How do you do number 4?"

"Well," she starts. "You-"

Simon pushes the door open, and I can tell he heard our whole conversation. His eyes flash, but his body is annoyingly calm.

"I'm here." He tells Jeanette. "And ready to learn."

"Good. Take a seat." She smiles at him.

Arrghh. That smile. It was full of something I knew she did not feel for me; love. And when he smiles back, I want to scream.

But I don't, I stay calm.

You've got Britt.

But Brittany and I had more of a pretend-you-dont-like-eachother-even-though-you-both-know-you-do kind of relationship.

We had nothing that Simon and Jeanette had.

That's what I wanted. I wanted that.

I wanted her. Jeanette. And I will get her, if it's the last thing I do.

Woah, alvin, over britt? It cannot be! Anyway, nxt chapter is coming and i love you all!♡♡