intro

*Copyrights & Boring Things*

-NO copying this book in any form.

-NO putting it on websites.

-NO hate. Let's all be cheerful!☆☆

-Thanks 4 clicking, you're da bestest!-

The Line Ends Here, By Donutyy, all rights reserved.

*enjoy the story!*

Quick Message:

Ok, so yes this is going to be a
AlvinxJeanette (Alvinette) story. To all you Alvittany/Albrittina fans out there; don't read if you can't enjoy Alvin with anyone else except for Brittany.

And to all you Simonette shippers out there; I think Simon still sorta has a chance ;) (hehe, no hints intended) but it's not in the way you might think..o.o

Also, this book will not immediately start out with Jeanette liking Alvin and them being hopelessly in love and blah, blah, blah. It'll progress. Bear with me here.

Thanks 4 reading and this might be a story you might just enjoy. Feel free to imagine the chipmunks/chipettes in whatever genre you like. I don't necessarily have a specific one.

Aka; movie version, TV verion, 80's version, 50's verion(<<i won't recommend that one.)

Most of the content will be in text messages, diary entries, etc. But some will also be them talking. This was just a cool idea I decided to try, hope you enjoy.

Feel free to scroll up and enjoy the next chapter :)

~

P.S: I'm not naming the chapters anything except for that particular persons pov.

;) (lol why did i put this random face here.) I really hope you enjoy this story tho!

P.P.S: I think Imma do pov's for all the munks. Let me decide..

Just wanna add that the cover was made by serenasuppy6 thanks girl! :'3

ENJOY!