Chapter~ 2~

The rateing is Rated R just in case so please know that before reading tho its not that bad

 Swallowing I slowly turned towards him my eyes were wide in fear of what he might do. I shook as I stood there waiting, that's when he started walking towards us.

"Dude I'm sorry man but she was just saying all kinds of shit about us and I just got mad ya know?" Jordan said quickly trying to save his ass.

"Oh ya, is that so?" Trevor ask in a dark voice causing me to flinch back in fear.He stopped walking to stand right in front of us. Trevor looked down at me looking me over with lust and anger in his eyes, It made me even more afraid of him.

"yeah man, she was saying stuff lik-" Jordan started to say but was cut off as Trevor punched him in the face, then he grabbed his head and smashed it on his knee.

"Now" Trevor started in a calm but dangerous voice "You will never touch My Girl again, got it." It was clear to everyone that what he said was a threat."Now leave" He commanded and Steven Alec and Jordan left as fast as they could leaving me with a still pissed off Trevor.

"Lex, I thought I told you to stay away from the men here." Trevor said placing his hands on my hips he pushed me back against the fridge moving his face closer to mine, I could tell he was mad still but by the lust in his eyes, He was getting distracted.

"I was just looking for some food before I headed to school but were out." I replied looking at his face instead of showing my fear and looking at the ground. His eyes seemed to lighten a little after i finished my sentence.

"I sorry Hun, Ill have some one go today to get more food." He placed one of his hands that were still on my waist on my cheek lightly stoking it.

I wish he was like this all the time I thought, he could be sweet at times and I will admit I loved his sweet side.When he was kind like this I loved being around him, you may think I'm crazy but when you grow up with people that hate you; parents that hate you. I liked being loved, but I cant stand being hurt and I refuse to break to pieces just because I get hit a little.And hes not all that bad.

" I could get to food before I come home after school if you want, besides the others wont know what food to get if you send them." I said putting my arms over his shoulders, making him grin a little.

"OK," he said sighing a little " But you only have till 5 and if your not back by then im come find you k?"

"Thanks Trevor" I said, then leaned forward and kissed him lightly. " Do you want anything special for dinner?."

Looking me over he smirked " Yeah"

"Trevor be serious" I whined because i knew he was playing,

chuckling he picked me up by my arse causing me to jump but i quickly wrapped my legs around his waist so i wouldn't fall. "I am being serious" he laughed causing me to hit him lightly in the arm, "OK,OK; fine, how about steak, and you pick the side dish, OK."

"OK" i said nodding my head but smiling like crazy, he was in a great mood today surprisingly. but then i caught sight of the clock that read 7:51 "crap, I am late, Trevor i have to go to school,put me down" I wined looking down at him,pouting. "Please."

Looking down at my lips Trevor nodded and smirked even more, but still did not let me down,i glared at him causing him to raise his eyebrows.

Thinking of a new plan I leaned down and started kissing his neck and kissed him on the lips a little but then started kissing his neck again making him groan, placing me on the counter he crashed his lips to mine.Pulling back from him Trevor growled but did not hit me, I was not surprised by this though because of his great mood today.

" Trevor how about I go to school now and we can finish this later" I said sliding off the counter punshing him back a little.

"Or we can finish this now" Trevor mumbled

" Nope I need to go to school." I replied smirking up at him.

" Fine" He said after groaning softly. then he smirked and grabbed my hips pulling them to his.

I looked up at him with wide eyes while he chuckled lowly. "And we will finish this, go on and make sure to hurry back."