you admired the scene, until someone bumped into you, that is

you admired the scene, until someone bumped into you, that is. "what the fuck-" you turned around, only to be met by a man with the most beautiful brown eyes you've ever seen. "shit, i am so sorry! this idiot pushed me," you looked behind him to see phil laughing. "it's okay," you mumbled, feeling dumbfounded by his attractiveness.

he smiled at you, but was pulled away by phil to the bar on the far end of the yard. "stop ogling him," urbana laughed, as she stood next to you. "who is he?" you asked, your eyes staring him down. "his name is bruno. he's phil's best friend," she answered. "how come i've never met him before?" you asked, feeling slightly hurt that they've kept this hot ass man a secret. "because he just finished touring. c'mon, let's go over and i can properly introduce you," she slipped her arm in between yours and directed you towards them.

"bruno!" she yelled, embracing him in a huge hug. "hey!" he had the brightest smile ever, hugging her. "i want you to meet my best friend, y/n," she slightly pushed you forward so you could shake his hand. "yes, i almost killed her earlier. hello, i'm bruno," he took your hand and placed a small kiss while looking into your eyes. not to be dramatic, but you felt your knees go weak. "i-i'm y/n," you stuttered. he smiled at you and let go of your hand.

the four of you continued on with the small conversation, but throughout all of it, you could feel bruno's eyes roaming your curvaceous body. no to toot your own horn, but you knew you were an attractive woman. you knew that men and women liked your figure.

people started arriving and soon enough, the backyard was filled with people. phil and urbana left you and bruno at the bar to go and greet their guests.

"so, how come i've never met you before?" he asked, leaning against the bar. "probably because you're one of the biggest superstars right now and have been busy with your career," you said sipping on your wine. "fair point," he chuckled, observing everyone.

"i'm hungry," you stood up, and looked over at him. "would you like to eat something?"  he nodded and followed you inside. you served the both of you a plate of the pasta and sat on the island. you mostly ate in silence until he noted that you had sauce smeared on your face. you tried licking it off but he wiped it with his thumb. you looked up at him and he just smiled as he retrieved your plates and placed them in the sink.

you rose from the stool and adjusted your dress. bruno walked up to you and trapped you between his body and the island, wrapping one arm around your waist. you were caught off guard by his sudden boldness but you were secretly loving it.

"you look fucking amazing in this dress," he admired as he groped your hips and ass. he lifted you onto the flat surface of the table and wrapped your legs around his waist as his hands made their way up the slit of your dress.  "hm, no panties?" he chuckled, bending down to kiss your hipbone. your head flew back as the tingling sensation of his wet kisses traveled the entirety of your body.

you could hear footsteps approaching and you immediately pushed him away and jumping off. you stood up and fixed your dress once again. he grasped your hand and made you follow him upstairs into the guest room.

he carried you onto the bed, where he laid you down and smashed his lips against yours. the way his plump lips molded with yours was intoxicating. you trailed your manicured fingers through his hair, lightly gripping at the small curls at the nape of his neck, causing him to groan.

he continued with his kisses downward as he began licking and biting on your neck. your breathing began to get uneven as your back arched off the bed. he continued to travel down, 'till he reached your breasts. he pulled the front of your dress down, your breasts spilling out.

"they're so fucking beautiful, baby," he whispered, suckling each nipple. your eyes rolled to the back of your skull, loving the feeling of his sensual tongue flicking against your areola.

"bruno, we have to hurry," you panted, burying his face in your breasts. "mhm, let me just taste you," he kneeled at the foot of the bed, placing your knees on his shoulders as he lifted your dress up to your hips. he parted your legs and dove right in and you felt your soul leave your body. "oh fuck! oh fuck!" you moaned, your body shaking uncontrollably.

he ate you out for about 5 minutes until his hard on became unbearable. he unbuttoned his trousers, slipping them off along with his boxers. his d.ick was one of the hottest things you've ever seen. this man is fucking beautiful, you thought as he stroked his member and slipping a condom on.

"are you ready?" he asked, sliding the tip against your aching slit. "fuck me, papi," he slid the entire length in you and you yelped, loving the intrusion. his strokes were slow and sensual; allowing you to feel his thickness.

"mmm, fuck you are so tight," he grunted, placing a hand on your hip as he began to thrust faster. you tried to control your moans but it was useless. he was so damn amazing.

you gripped the sheets with one hand as the other pulled him down for a sloppy kiss. "i think i'm in love with you," you panted in between each of his thrusts, causing his mouth to form a perfect 'o' as pleasure coursed through his body.

you continued on for another 5 minutes, until you both reached your climax. he plopped next to you, pulling your leg over him. he kissed your lips softly, looking into your eyes. "you're so beautiful," he mumbled, gracing his thump over your cheek.

"now you have to take me on a date," you said, fixing your dress. "of course i have to take my girlfriend on a date. what can i boyfriend would i be if i didn't?" he said cheekily, tucking his dress short into his pants. you blushed slightly and walked out hand in hand with bruno.

you returned back to the party, phil and urbana making kissing faces at the both of you, knowing exactly what you did in their guest room. you laughed and danced the entire night, never leaving each others side.

***

guys, this is my first attempt at ever writing smut, so if it isn't good, i apologize. i also wanted to make this imagine a little longer since i haven't updated in a week. tell me what you think :)
-e 🥀