Chapter 31: Baby Names

Jon's POV:

My heart skipped a million beats. Did I just hear him correctly?? Maddison's pregnant???!!! I looked at her and couldn't stop the tears forming in my eyes. I was going to be a father. The doctor left and Maddison looked at me, kinda nervous. I guess she was worried about my reaction. 

The first thing I did was pull her into a hug and then kissing her. I still had tears of joy falling down my face. 

"I-I'm going to be a dad Maddison. Oh my god." I had no words to express how happy I was.

"I always dreamed of this. I never thought it would happen." she said.

"Well it did. I'm so glad I'll be able to raise a child with the woman I love." I said.

*************

Maddison's POV:

Jon and I got back to the locker room. He kept holding onto me every step of the way. He didn't want me to fall down. I was about to sit on the sofa when he stopped me.

"What's wrong??" I asked.

"One second." He grabbed a couple pillows and arranged them on the sofa. "Now you can sit."

"You really don't have to do that." I said.

"Well, I have to look after my two girls." he said. 

"What makes you think it'll be a girl??" I asked.

"I know my stuff babe. Now, sit down. I don't want you getting tired."

"Wassup everyone. Seth Freakin Rollins is here, along with his beautiful boss of course." Colby said as he came inside with Mercedes who was chuckling at his behavior.

"Hey, can you keep your voice down?? I don't need you upsetting my little girl." Jon said, making me smile as I shook my head. 

"I don't think Maddison is a little girl any more." Mercedes said. 

"I meant my unborn little girl." he said.

Colby and Mercedes looked at each other before their eyes widened and they looked at us. "Oh my god!!! Maddison's pregnant??"

"Yeah." I said, blushing a little.

"Congrats guys." they both said, giving me and Jon hugs.

"When did you find out??" Colby asked. 

"Literally a couple minutes ago." I said. 

"So why is he saying it's a girl??" Mercedes asked. 

"I have a feeling it's a girl. You have no idea how much I want it to be a girl. She's gonna be my little princess." Jon said.

"Awww, you're gonna be the best father ever." Mercedes said.

"I know I will." he said proudly.

*************

The Next Morning.....

I woke up the next morning and felt a wave of nausea. I quickly got out of bed and ran to the bathroom, throwing up. 

"Mads, you okay??" Jon asked, running in after me.

"Yeah, morning sickness. Nothing I can't handle." I said, rinsing my mouth.

"I'm so proud of you babe. You're handling this very well." he said, giving me a kiss.

"Yeah well, I'm gonna have to get used to it. Still got nine months to go." 

"These nine months better fly by. I can't wait to hold our little girl in my arms."

"We should think of some baby names." I said as we walked out of the bathroom.

We both sat down on the sofa. 

"Well, lets start with boys names. What do you like??" Jon asked. 

"I always liked the name Caleb." I said. 

"That's a nice name. What about a middle name?? Something like Joseph??" 

"Yeah."

"Do you want the baby to be a Good or a Smith??" he asked.

"Definitely a Good." I said.

"Caleb Joseph Good." 

"What about a girl??"

"I always thought Piper was a nice name." Jon said. 

"That is a cute name. Middle name??"

"Anything you had in mind??" he asked.

"Well, there was one name that was always close to my heart." I said. "Melanie."

"That's a nice name."

"Yeah, she was one of my bestest friends until she died in a car accident." I whispered.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"No, it's fine. It was a long time ago." I said. 

"So, what do you think of the name Piper Melanie Good??"

"I love it." I smiled.

"I'm sure this little one loves it too." he said, rubbing my flat stomach. 

"I'm gonna get so fat." I pouted. "I'm gonna look so ugly."

"No you're not. You're always beautiful in my eyes. No matter how big you get, I'll still love you the same." 

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." 

We both leant in for a kiss. I was so grateful for everything Jon had done for me. The least I could do was bring him happiness by carrying our child.

"And I love you too." he said to my tummy before giving it a kiss.

"You're so cute." I said.

"The cutest." he said, showing his adorable dimples.