Chapter 6: First Match and Earrings

One Week Later...

Maddison's POV:

Jon had been leaving me white roses all week. I pretty much had a huge bouquet in a vase in my hotel room. It was really sweet. I also kept all the notes that he left me in a special heart shaped box. Today is RAW which means that I will have my first match. I made it to the arena and met Nikki Bella.

"Hi Nikki." I said.

"Hi Mads. Me and the girls are gonna head out after the show. Do you want to come with us?" she asked.

"I would love too." I said.

"Cool, we're gonna head to the hotel first and then leave from there." she said.

"Okay." I said. "I gotta head out for my match."

"Okay, good luck." she said.

I walked over to the gorilla and waited for my theme to play. I walked out and waited for my opponent.

******************

After Match.....

I won my match which I was so happy about and walked back to my locker room to take a shower. When I walked in, I saw two little boxes on my table with a note.

'Hope you like these. I'm not the best at picking stuff like this.'

'D.A'

I smiled at the note and put it in my pocket. I opened the small box and saw the most beautiful pair of hoop earrings I've ever seen. Then I opened the bigger box and saw a beautiful bracelet. I couldn't believe he was doing this for me. I loved this side of Dean Ambrose.

 I carefully put the two boxes in my bag and went to take a shower. I changed my clothes and left the arena to go to the hotel. 

*****************

I got to my room and put the note from Jon in the heart shaped box, then put on my purple dress. I curled my hair and left it open. I also put on the earrings and bracelet that Jon gave me. Then Nikki texted me. 

"Meet u in 2 mins in the lobby."

"Yep, on my way now." 

I grabbed my purse and jacket and headed to the elevator. I made it to the lobby and waited for the girls to come. Nikki, Brie, Naomi, Paige and Natalya came down. 

"Wow Maddison." said Nikki. 

"You look amazing." said Brie and Paige. 

"I love those earrings." said Naomi. 

"And that bracelet." said Natalya. 

"Thanks. Someone very special gave me these." I said. 

We were walking towards the door to leave when Jon came in with Colby and Joe. We both caught each other's gaze. He discreetly pointed towards his ears and I used my arm that had the bracelet on to move my hair behind my ear so he could see the earrings and bracelet. He smiled at me and I smiled back. 

"Awwww, is Jon that special someone?" asked Brie, gaining the attention of the other girls. 

"Yeah." I said, blushing. 

"MADDISON LIKES JON!!!" all the girls screamed, making everyone in the lobby look at us, including Jon, Joe and Colby. My eyes widened when I saw them look.

"Shhhhhh. Let's go." I said, my face turning red, and pushed them all at the door. I can't believe Jon and his friends heard that. 

Jon's POV: 

Maddison was discreetly showing me her earrings and bracelet that I gave her. I'm so glad she wore them. 

"You gave her earrings and a bracelet?" asked Joe. 

"Yep." I said. 

"When are you planning on asking her out?" asked Colby. 

"I don't know. I don't even know of she likes me yet." I said. 

Then the whole lobby heard, "MADDISON LIKES JON!!" 

We turned around and I saw Maddison turning red as she pushed them out the door. She turned around and looked at me, before she blushed and left. 

"Well at least we know she likes you now." said Joe. 

"Yeah." I said blushing. 

"Jon's blushing!!" said Colby, elbowing me. 

"Whatever." I said, thinking about Maddison.