Chapter 5

❤-------------------❤--------------------❤  

Sorry! I know it has been a long time since the last update.I have been lazy the last months... :v Now...     Let's Go Into The Chapter~!      (The picture above is a base I made of Akane💞)

❤-------------------❤--------------------❤

"Well, could you explain why did you bring her here Yagari?"Kei asked. "Well she was about to be killed by a level E, I didn't sense she was a pureblood  till I killed the level E" The hunter who saved me answered him.

I was getting impatient with all the stuf about me and I slipped some words unintentionally         "I know you saved me and all the thing but I didn't ask you to bring me here, you know...".After I said that it seem like they remembered I was there and they looked and me for a while.

I got impatient, Again, and told them "Well if I'm not needed anymore here I'm leaving, thank you for saving me, etc, etc, bye bye..."I was about to leave when I feel someone pulled gently of my clothes when I looked who it was I...

  ❤-------------------❤--------------------❤ 

I Know! Is short! But I want you to vote! (*Cof* Nobody is going to vote and I know it but I'm doing it anyway *Cof**Cof*).

Who do you want that Someone to be?

A)Zero

or

B)Ichiru

Well Bye! *Runs away*

  ❤-------------------❤--------------------❤