Chapter 1

Akane's P.o.v.

I was alone like always in my room,today was Yuki's and my birthday.. I was thinking how could a birthday party be,after all no one cared for me,my parents hated me for the color of my eyes and my own twin trate me like trash only because my parents do it,the only one that 'cares' for me is Kaname-nii and uncle Rido,he always visits me and often he brings Senri with him,I still remember when he came with my uncle the day of birthday the last year...
~Flashback~
"YOU DISGRACEFUL MONSTER!!Why were you even born!!!"Juri yelled at me while beatting me,after about half hour she left leaving me there half lifeless.
Knock~Knock(That effects :v)
Suddenly my father Rido and my cousin Rido came in from the window,I rather call him father than Haruka, "Akane!Are you alright?!"Senri came rushing to me."it's obvious that she isn't fine Senri!She is very pale and is loosing a lot of blood!"Father Rido came rushing to me like Senri but he had a first aid case with him,after he heal my wounds he and Senri shoved gifts in my face"Happy birthday Akane!"Senri and Father Rido say to me,I take the gift of uncle rido first when I opened it I saw a beautiful gothic lolita dress.

"it's obvious that she isn't fine Senri!She is very pale and is loosing a lot of blood!"Father Rido came rushing to me like Senri but he had a first aid case with him,after he heal my wounds he and Senri shoved gifts in my face"Happy birthday Akan...

"Do you like it?"Father Rido asked me,"I don't like it.." I saw a glint of sadness in his eyes for a moment but when I finish the sentence a graceful smile appeared in his face"I love it!! Thanks Father Rido!" I finish my sentence"your welcome Akane" Next I open Senri's gift.

" I saw a glint of sadness in his eyes for a moment but when I finish the sentence a graceful smile appeared in his face"I love it!! Thanks Father Rido!" I finish my sentence"your welcome Akane" Next I open Senri's gift

IT WAS A FUCKING REAL CROCODRILE!!(I change my mind it's not going to be a plushie 😘🐊)"Senri I can't keep him.. Haruka and Juri will be mad..."After I said that Senri told me he would take care of him and bring it with him when he came to see me"Thanks Senri!" I said then I give him a kiss in the cheek "Aww! Senri you shoul marry Akane you two would be a beautiful couple" Uncle said teasing us while both of us turn a deep shade of red. The.Best.Birthday.Of.My.Life.
~End Of Flashback~
While I was remembering I heard someone knocking at the door "come in" I said with a faint voice,then Kaname-nii enter in my room and came to seat with me on the floor "happy bithday Akane,I bring you this"He said and give me a hairpin.

~End Of Flashback~While I was remembering I heard someone knocking at the door "come in" I said with a faint voice,then Kaname-nii enter in my room and came to seat with me on the floor "happy bithday Akane,I bring you this"He said and give me a h...

"It's very beautiful Kaname-nii!Thank you!!"
Kaname-nii and I talk for a time and some time after he left Father Rido appeared from the window."Hello Akane,happy bithday!"He said engulfing me into a big hug"Father Rido I can't breath"
"Sorry Akane.."He relased me"Akane this birthday is going to be different"
"How?"I asked "I can't stand anymore the fact that stupids siblings and niece are beating you for nothing!so Akane I want you to come with me and become my daugther is that okay with you?"
I can't stand the beatings anymore and I will love to be his daugther but Kaname-nii loves me and he said he will marry me when we both got older.. I have to think about it...
"Uncle I'm going to think about it,ok?" I said
"Ok i will come later to get your anserw"he said while patting my head and after that he leave.
I went out to the kitchen to drink some water since Haruka said a monster like me can't drink blood,thats okay with me since I don't like blood it makes me wanna throw up, when I passing the living room I heard something that make my blood run cold..
"Yuki since you love Kaname so much,do you wanna marry him?"Juri said
"Yes!! I love Onni~sama a lot!"Yuki answerd"then it's settled,what do you think Kaname?"Haruka asked.
'

Please Kaname said what you tell me,that you love me,that your going to marry me.. Please Kaname!'
"I will be glad to marry Yuki father"
After he said that I fell something broke inside of me,I couldn't stand being there so I ran to my room crying my heart out.When I get there I saw that Father Rido had come to get my anserw,when he saw me crying he came to me and give me a hug and ask 'what happend?' the only words that left my mouth were..
------------------------------------------------
Author-chan:I don't feel my hands...
Akane:since author-chan is laying in pain in the floor *looks over Author-chan* I'm gonna said goodbye..
Well I hope you liked the chapter!When Author-chan gets more views in this book she is gonna send gretting to the people who asks for it!Sorry if the chapter is short but in Argentina is very hot and Author-chan is sweatting bullets... Come on Author-chan!
Author-chan: Goodbye everyone..👋 *Dies*
Akane:Author-chan don't die! You still have to start next chapter!!
Goodbye everyone!
------------------------------------------------