Chapter nine

"Mistress.. I.. I can't just find another dom. I'm yours! I belong to you! Please just talk to me we can work through this.. Please Mistress I just.." She held her hand up, indicating I needed to stop.  I closed my mouth, my eyes brimming with tears as I looked down at my hands.
What did I do wrong? It's my fault it's my fault. Why aren't I good enough?
No. Maybe she just needs time. Maybe she'll want me back.
But what if she doesn't? What if she hates me? She doesn't hate me.
"Jack?" She spoke softly as she tilted my head up with her hand, wiping the tears away from my cheeks.
"It's for the best right now hun. I know this hurts. I know you might not understand. But with everything that had happened.. I find myself questioning everything. You could have gotten hurt. Or worse.. Because of me. Your protection and well being is my responsibility."

I shook my head a little bit, looking up at her. Her face was serious, but I could see the pain in her eyes.
" Mistress he went after you! I'm supposed to protect you! I-I have to. I couldn't let him hurt you. I'm just.. Just a slave Mistress. You could have found another one if-". She stopped me again, this time standing up. "Stand up." She commanded.

Confused, I slowly rose to me feet. She reached her hands behind me, unlocking the collar. I stood completely still, shaking as my eyes drifted down. She set the collar on the dresser beside us. Then, she kissed me.
"I love you, Jack. You are so much more than just a slave. Please take time to help yourself. Goodbye Jack."