Chapter eight

Jacks P.O.V
It's been a month since the incident at the club. Mistress hasn't been the same since it happened. She flinches when I raise my hand while stretching and it kills me. I've never seen her so... Hurt. So vulnerable. I see the anguish in her eyes when I look at her, causing my heart to drop. She's stopped calling me pet and only calls me Jack. I still call her Mistress but I can tell.. It's just not the same for her anymore. We still sleep together, but not physically touching. Her soft cries as she drifts to sleep sends chills down my spine and brings tears to my eyes. I wish I could do something to help her but I don't know what to do.

----------------------------------------------

I opened the door to the fridge, pulling out three eggs and a package of sausage. I tossed the sausage in a pan and the eggs in afterwards, making a sausage/egg patty. I climbed the black and red stairs that lead to our room, peeping in and checking on Mistress. I saw the steady rise and fall of her breathing and smiled. I quickly climbed back down the stairs, picking up the large tray of food and carefully carrying it up the stairs into our room. The red mahogany bed frame sat as the centerpiece of the room. I sat the food on the bedside table knelt on the bed, gently shaking her shoulder. "Mistress? Mistress I need you to wake up please."

She grumbled softly and rolled over a little, looking up at me through squinted eyes. I smiled down at her and kissed her softly as I started to sway my butt.

"I have a surprise for you Mistress!"

She yawned. "Oh, really?" She sat up a little. "What might it be?" I grinned and grabbed the tray of food, setting it on her lap. Her eyes widened as she saw all the food I'd made. "it's ugh.. Three pancakes, three waffles an egg and sausage patty, toast and strawberries. And milk. " I bowed my head and knelt by the bed, putting my hands behind my back.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked up at her, gulping softly. "Ja...- pet?"
"Yes Mistress?"
She let out a soft sigh, her gaze drifting from her food to me. "I'm.. Sorry I haven't been myself lately. What happened at the club really threw me off. It hurt me more than I can say and I'm sorry."

I looked up at her before grabbing her hand and kissing it softly." It's okay Mistress. I understand and I'm not mad." She smiled a little before sighing again. "I don't know if I can do it anymore right now. "

My heart dropped a little as I looked up at her." D-do what?"
She stared at me a moment before saying.

"I think you should find another Dom."

------------------————-------------------

Sorry for such a short chapter but I wanted to update once more before going on an official break. I've got a lot going on and don't have the time to update. So for now I am going on a hiatus. I will start updating soon I hope. I love you all!