Chapter six

Jacks P.O.V

I slid into my jeans and grey hoodie, walking out of my room into he den where Mistress sat on the couch. Waiting. She looked absolutely stunning in a black leather two piece suit. It covered down her legs with holes in the side. The top had the same design. It covered over her breasts and stomach, down her arms as well. There was a zipper down the front the could easily be pulled and reveal more. I blushed a little as thoughts rushed into my head, causing my flaccid penis to become erect. I blushed even more because Mistress had told me to to leave the zipper undone .

"Well it looks like someone's a little excited, hm?" She said as she walked over to me. She grabbed my erection in her hand and started to rub it softly, gently tracing her fingers over it, sending shivers through my body. I bite my lip as I looked down, watching her as she gripped my erection in her hand and start to pull it and stroke it. I let out a soft moan and shiver again. She pulls my close to her, moving us do my back is against a table, leaned back a bit. I hold myself steady as she bites and licks my chin and neck, pumping my erection. I keep moaning as she pumps quicker, bringing me close to orgasm already.

"M-mistress may I please cum?"

She smiled at me and pumped faster.

" yes pet." 

I squirmed as I tried to hold it in but couldn't for long. It shot out of me as I moaned, tilting my head back.

"Thank you Mistress." I said, slowly coming down off of my high. I could feel her hand still pumping my erection. My body jerked every time she hit the tip from the sensitivity.

She smiled at me as my body jerked a little.

"M-Mistr-" She clamped her hand over my mouth, moving us so I was leaned against her as she continued to pump me.

"I want you to cum again Pet." She kissed my ear gently, nipping and tugging it sending shivers through my body.

I could feel myself close to climax already, making my moan into her hand. I closed my eyes and I suddenly felt her finger clamp my nose shut. I struggled after a moment, moaning into her hand more. When she let go of my nose, I gasped for air. It wasn't until I looked down that I realized I had came again. She wiped it off with a rag this time and pulled me into her arms.

"Good job baby. "

"Thank you Mistress." I said leaning into her.

She smiled and kissed my lips softly. Her hand reached around, grabbing my arse and squeezing it tightly. I moaned again softly into her lips, whimpering when she pulled away, leaving my body wanting more.' I live for her touch' I realized. 'Just the smallest thing can make me need her more than anything.'

She crossed her arms looking at me." Now, are you ready to go have some real fun? "

Lilith's P.O.V

We pulled into the parking lot of my favorite fetish club Spoken desires.

" Remember, stand straight but keep your head down. I will be holding your leash but follow me anyway. Stay close. Do not make eye contact and do not speak unless spoken to. Do not, let anyone else mess with you should we get separated. Be on your absolute best behavior. How you act reflects onto me, okay baby?" He nodded and smiled at me."Yes Mistress."

I smiled kissed him softly before we stepped out of the car. I clipped the leash to his collar, stepping in front of him. He stood straight but kept his head down as we headed into the club. We were greeted by my friend Gina and James at the door.

"Hey you guys!!!" Gina exclaimed, hugging me tightly then standing in front of Jack."Hello Jack!". I watched as he lowered onto his knees with his hands behind his back. He kept his head down and bowed it more. "H-hello Mistress Gina." He was blushing brightly as he did and didn't stand up till she practically pulled him up. "Thank you, Jack but you don't have to greet me like that. You can greet me as a friend. James as well."

He nodded keeping his head down. I smiled at how well he was acting. Hopefully the rest of the night goes this good.

We walked into the club with Gina and James. The music was loud but even so you could here the screams and moans. I tugged his leash when I realized he had stopped as was looking a sub hanging upside down from some rope. "Come on Pet. Or you'll be the one hanging." He frowned and followed me, sticking to my side.

We all danced for about an hour. I giggled and laughed quite a lot watching him try to." I really can't dance Mistress." I whispered to me. I giggled again." Pet you can talk out loud to me. Just not to others unless the talk to you first." He stopped and looked at me, mouth open a little." Oh! Okay Mistress."

I grabbed his collar and pulled him into a deep kiss before looking into his eyes."Does pet want to go play?" His eyes widened and he had a goofy grin on his face. 'I really love him. I do I swear. He's amazing.' "Yes Mistress."

I pulled him by his collar to a private room, shutting the door behind us with a grin." Lay on the table, spread your arms and lift your legs pet. Oh, and strip." He grinned wider." Yes Mistress." The clothes he was wearing were folded into a pile on the floor. He sat down,slowly laying back with his arms out and legs up.

"Good boy. You ready?"

"Yes Mistress."

Oh I'm so sorry I'm leaving you guys at a cliff hanger. I hope you enjoy!! Next time will be lots of fun with a splash of drama. What'd I you think of her friends Gina and James? Should I delve farther into them? Let me know you guys!!!