Chapter seven

Jack's P.O.V

She pressed her breasts to my face as she leaned over, strapping my arms down to the table. There was three straps across each arm. One at my elbow, my shoulder and my wrist. She put straps across my chest and legs, putting her hands on her hips when she finished.

"Aw... Don't you look adorable strapped down and unable to move... Completely bent to my will." She said smirking down at me. I bit my lip, a shiver of excitement traveling down my spine as thoughts of what's to come flooded my mind.

I didn't notice her grab me until I felt her pinch my inner thigh as well. I jumped and let out a small whimper looking at her." Pay attention when I speak pet. I will not handle being ignored. Understand me?" I nodded biting my lip again. "Good boy, now, get ready for me okay?" I watched her walk to a table, grabbing a medium sized strap on. She slowly slid it on, watching me the whole time as my body shivered; whilst ecstasy jolts through me. My hole clenched and unclenched in anticipation.

As she walked around towards my butt and legs I heard the door creak open. My heart stopped as I looked at the door, surprised to see Gina and James walk in.

" what are you guys doing in here?!?!" Mistress said, not angry but not exactly joyous. Gina looked at her as she locked the door.

"Remember that guy? The um... Well that guy? You know.. The one with the hair... And eyes.." She said, her eyes dodging from me to Mistress. Mistresses face Suddenly looked ashen as you looked down crossing her arms."y-yeah. Why?"

She nodded and put her arms on her shoulders." Well.. He's here and wants to see you.." She said looking into her eyes. I saw Mistress do something I have never seen her do.

She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and screamed. The sound of it shattered the silence that had clouded the room for a mere seven seconds before. I cringed and Gina and James both jumped back. Mistress shuddered as the scream; and the echoes subsided.

I shivered uncomfortably in my restraints looking up at Mistress as she walked around and kissed my forehead." I'm sorry baby." We'll finish in a minute, okay? I have a... Pest; to deal with. She looked over at Gina and James, walking towards the door. "Watch him."

She walked out of the room, slamming the door behind her. My gaze drifted to Gina who waved awkwardly, a small chuckle emitting from her mouth. "So I bet you're wondering what's going on." I nodded chewing my lip nervously, my gaze darting between the door and her. She moved, sitting beside me on the table.

"Well your Mistress.. Back when she was about seventeen she was in a relationship with a man named Roger. He is the man who introduced her to the world if BDSM. Initially she was his Dom. They were... Well she was happy for the first three months of their relationship with her as his Dom. But he started to get abusive and possessive. It started when he saw her "flirt" with another guy. When they got back to his place he slammed into a wall and smacked her. She never pressed charges but after a month of this, for the littlest reasons she left. No note, she left her clothes and fled." She patted my chest softly. "But everything's okay now. "

I growled in my throat, my face red with anger." Miss Gina, please untie me." She frowned and bobbed her head side to side a little." Now you see... I can't do that. "

I glared at her, shaking in the straps." Just do it. Please. I need to protect her"

She sighed softly and stood up. "When she started dating you she told me if something like this were to ever happen not to let you go. So I'm not. She can protect herself I promise she's a big girl.

My gaze drifted to the floor. All that ran through my mind was hope that she was okay.

----------------------------------------------

Lilith's P.O.V

His hand went around my throat as he shoved me into the wall. I gasped for air, my vision blinking out for a moment. 'Not again.. This can't happen again' I smacked his face, leaving three long scratches along his cheek. A sadistic smile crept across his face, his eyes glinting with danger. "Let's go have fun, shall we?" He whispered in my ear; dragging me into the room. As we got in I heard my name Shrieked and Gins come up to me. Roger looked at her as I did. I shook my head, telling her to stay back.

"YOU KNOW THIS BITCH?!?!" He screamed, puffing out his chest. She flinched and shook her head.

"I've seen her around. " she said, looking from me to Jack. Roger threw me against the wall. I heard Jack growl as he did, shaking in his restraints. Roger turned around looking down at Jack."  Alright you little shut I need this table. So run along to your chickenshit owner." He said untying him.

----------------------------------------------

Jack's P.O.V

I contained my anger as he untied me. Slowly sitting up, I glared up at him as I stood. Looking over at Mistress, I saw her nose bleeding; and I lost it. I turned around, pulling back my fist and slamming it into that douchebag Rogers face. He fell back, startled, looking at me as the realization and anger slowly rose in his face.

"Why you little-" My foot connected with his jaw, sending him into his back. I straddled over his waist, repeatedly slamming my fists into his face, smiling and laughing as I saw the blood start to pool under him"Don't ever... EVER, touch her again." I pulled my fist back one more time when I felt someone grab it. I turned around and saw James holding me back. He pulled me into my feet, leading me over to Mistress. I whimpered when I saw her and fell to my knees." A-are you okay Mistress?"

She nodded and sat up, pulling my head against her, wrapping her arms around me." Yes baby boy I am. You saved me baby thank you so much." She kissed my forehead softly, holding me close to her.

----------------------------------------------

OMG ONGOMGOMGOMG I AM SO SORRY I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN FOREVER THANK YOU FOR WAITING AND NOT HATING ME I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU FOR THE READS. Almost 4K!!!! I never thought I'd get this far thank you so much <3 you beautiful little crazy people you :3