Impossible

Some things are just impossible. I don't mean unlikely or improbable. I'm talking about stuff that cannot happen.

Take the Big Bang Theory for an example. First of all, it's not a theory. Theories are hypotheses that can be tested. How are we going to test this? This idea suggests that our universe started out as a tiny, tiny, tiny blob of compacted space-time that showed up in what we can only describe as nothing. Boom. And in just seconds, voila, matter crystallized out and expanded to a form what we see today. Impossible.

Take matter itself. Of all the forms it could adopt, it chose atoms—highly organized bits of matter—electrons orbiting nuclei containing a variety of teeny particles. Each has a number of properties that define how they will interact with other atoms. All this leads to the assembly of molecules into bigger and bigger piles, until we have the world we see today, filled with piles of molecules which interact with other piles. Some even contemplate themselves, and their destinies. The inanimate becomes not only animate, but self aware. Impossible.

Einstein and the General Theory of Relativity demands that separate observers of the same event will see it differently. And that's okay. But, they will both be correct in their observations. Therefore, there is no absolutely correct observation. That's a little depressive, isn't it? But then there is the EFFECT of the observer. You remember Schroedinger's Cat? The fate of something which depends on the probability of a subatomic event cannot be known until it is observed. It's more than that actually. Perhaps you've heard of entangled particles? This is a subatomic scenario where twin particles are separated. In QM theory, each particle can have one of two possible states. When one particle is observed, its undetermined state collapses to one of the two possible, and instantly, the other particle's undetermined state collapses to the opposite state. What just happened? The observation of one event resulted in a separate event regardless of the distance involved. This happens. And it's impossible.

So what does all this dithering mean? Simple—there's way more than meets the eye in this existence of ours. We have carefully observed our surroundings and have noted a variety of situations that are illogical and we would normally deem impossible. Yet, there they are. Something's wrong. Either our Earth-based human logic is not complex enough to understand our surroundings, or someone is playing tricks.