GOD DAMN IT

As soon as the shadows of the trees covered Ashley she quickly sprinted away with Ace hot on her heels. "Ashley, i can't believe they thought we would go with them!" Ashley simply laughed. "come here." she took a sharp right and sped up.she smirked watching as her brother struggled to catch up. Ashley suddenly stopped at a rock wall 40 meters high and covered in vines. "what is this ash?" she didn't answer her brother she just simply pushed some vines away revealing a tunnel. "Omg." Ace pushed his dark hair out of his startling blue eyes. " lets go!" Ashley ran down the tunnel with Ace screaming for her to wait. Ashley's face lit up as she exited the dark path, showing to her her favorite spot. "Woah." was all she heard for her brother as they both stared at the beautiful scene before them. many bright colored birds fluttered around lightly intermingling with the butterflies and  bees. the grass was the most calming green as smaller trees lightly swayed in the wind as flowers littered the ground, the sky was open but they were surrounded by a huge wall with flowers growing on ledges. Little animals wondered around and slept. it was beautiful. Ashley led Ace over to a blanket by a stream that ran through the area. A happy smile was on his face while Ashley closed her eyes calmly. laying down they listened to the water. Ace soon fell asleep and the older Holt turned and brushed the hair out of her brother's face. They both lost their parents to a titan when they were younger. Ashley was 6 while Ace was 4. Tho Ace only remembers it slightly, Ashley can remember every blood splatter and scream. She has never truly smiled, sure she laughs, but most of it is fake for her brother's sake.  lightly kissing his cheek she hugged him close in a matter that said 'if you want to hurt him then you have to through me'. Her whole live was spent protecting and raising him...if she lost him she would break. she slowly fell into darkness.

Hey yeah... i know no one reads my stories but i'm doing this anyway. short chapter. this was more of a fill in chapter.....also Ashley is a big softy for her brother. bye peeps.