Part 62

Deither's POV

I started getting myself wet by the shower and thinking how did she do it to me? And to our son Greyson? She's unfair. I really hate her for doing that! I feel like we're betrayed together with my son.

I raked my hand to my hair to ease how angry I was, knowing the truth. I don't want to see her for now. My anger come rushing through me again when I see her.

I come out of the shower and pick my polo and jeans and wore it together with my perfume.

"Deither?"

I didn't look at her

"Deither, magpapaliwanag ako ng maayos please. Hear me out naman oh"

I look at her with a serious face I could master. I hate someone who is so dishonest. I know I look like woman here with all the dramas in the world. But its her fault.

"I'm going out"

"Saan?"

"Its none of your business missy"

She ran through me and hug me while I'm doing my sleeves. I just ignored her.

"Now get out of my way"

"Gabing-gabi na. Alam kong wala ka ng clients ngayon. Asan ka ba?"

She didn't stop hugging me so that I can't walk through the door. She's so clingy.I really hate that she did the lying with all these years.

"Will you stop hugging me You're annoying me!"

I left her and closed the door shut leaving her crying. This woman knows how to act. Victim huh?

I go to the bar just to let my frustration and disappointments vanished just for this time. This why I really hate involving in a woman. Because they are so complicated.

"Hey handsome?"

She ran a hands trough my legs up to my chest making me turned on. I missed this old habits of mine. Going to the bars and have some sex just to make my stress go away.

She's doing a lap dance while I'm drinking my tequila.

I kissed her hungrily and pushed her through the rooms of the bar and pushed her through the bed harshly. That makes her giggle. She's undressing in front of me and she also did the undressing of me too and all I see is her naked body welcoming me.

I kissed her and I'm on top of her right now licking her neck down to her breasts. Sucking it, and she makes a moan. Her hands roam in my chest making me groan.

Cellphone beeping continuously...

Fuck!!!! Disturbing!

I get my phone and look at the caller and my brows furrowed when I see the caller Dell!! Really? This time!

I let the dancer of the club get out of the room and answer the call

"What!!?"

"Hindi ako makatulog eh, please deither pag usapan natin to"

"Fine then!!"

I walked out of the club without having the proper sex and its the hanging part there. I just want to have a release and dell keeps on calling me causing to make that opportunity go away  and I'm really pissed right now!

I drove my way back home and to our room and see dell wearing an oversized shirt that I gave her the day before. And her legs become a prey in my predator eyes. I smirk inwardly when the thought came. Why don't I continue it with her? Besides she's my wife and she has to provide my needs as a man.

"Page usapan natin to please, gusto ko lang maayos to kaagad. Dahil hindi ako nakakatulog kapag may problema"

I just smirk at her. And get closer to her. I don't want to hear her for now. I just want to have a release right now with her.

I smell her addicting scent and from that I really have a boner right now.

"Deither? Lasing ka?"

"No I'm not I just have some little bit of alcohol"

She just stared at me like I've grown two heads. Because every time she talks I just look at her lips and back to her eyes with lust.

She is near at the headboard and I sat beside near her enough to make me want her more.

"Kung mag uusap man lang tayo ng lasing ka wag na lang, sa palagay ko bukas na lang"

She stands and I grabbed her arm making her turned to me.

"I've just said earlier that I'm not drunk and I'm thinking straight. I'm back here with protest actually, because you want to have some chit chat"

"Hindi lang basta chit chat to"

"I don't care whatever you called it"

She made her way through the door and I stopped her by pushing her through the bed.

"What the hell deither!!?"