First Show

Alex's POV
It was my first ever magcon show so I was very excited. When I went with Cassie up to the meet and greet place , I saw that we both had got our own cabin.
We sat there for some time and the first group that entered were our cousins. Payton was the name of the girl who I liked the most though I don't know why....
She walked up to me with a smile and hugged me tightly. Then she parted and said in my ear,
P- aren't you moving too quick with your relationship?
A: uhh!!

That actually set me to thinking I have only for a month and I am already engaged to him. It seems crazy but yes I am already engaged. That question made me enter a whirl of galaxies and I don't even know how I finished with my entire meet and greet. As soon as I finished I went into the washroom and changed my outfit to over sized top and boots.

 As soon as I finished I went into the washroom and changed my outfit to over sized top and boots

I went to sit over with hayes and Aaron but then someone pulled me to a side.
A: what the!!
G: shhhh!!!!
A: what happened?( lowering my voice)
G: that's exactly what I need to ask you ...
A: what do you mean? You were the one who pulled me over...
G: not that... Why is Cassie not talking to me?
A: maybe you should ask Cassie and not me?
G: she told me that you knew....
A: let me talk to her...

I sighed and walked up to our cabin. I went inside to see her glaring at something in her phone . Boy she looked scary when she was angry!!! And she doesn't even get angry....
A: hey wassup ??
C: wow nice to see that you even have the audacity to talk to me after what you did !!!
A: okay now shut up and tell me what's the problem.?
C: why are you acting like you know NO SHIT!!!!
A: because I don't know no shit?
C: so cheating on your fiancé and me... Felt great!

I felt my temper at this point. I have never had anger problems since seventeen and now it was coming back!!

A: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKING TALKING ABOUT?????
I love him more than anything else in this world and you think I would go and cheat on him?
Are you fucking kidding me right now?

Just when I was about to blow out ,I heard my name being called out. Fuck! It was my turn....
I went up to the stage and there one of the kids wanted me to sing Mercy by Shawn Mendes. Wow what a great timing for a song like that.
Cassie's POV
When Alex left I went out to see Aaron standing.
C: Aaron can you please hold my phone until my stuff on the stage is done?
Aar: oh sure!
C: thanks .
And I ran off to tell Johnson all of it. I mean someone needs to tell him right?

Alex's POV
I was in the stage singing mercy when i saw Cassie telling something to Jack(J) . Then when I saw him shooting me with the death stare, I couldn't take it in anymore. Tears were streaming down my cheeks .I clearly don't remember what I did. When I opened my eyes ,G was hugging me and I was dirtying his shirt by pouring all my mascara onto it but it didn't seem like he cared. Right then Cassie and J entered the cabin. I couldn't stop thinking about what Payton had said before . maybe we were going too fast with our relationship . I mean he's always had trust issues with me. He would never let me go anywhere alone. Seriously I needed a break. I don't know how I did it or when I did it but I know that what I did was for the best of our relationship. I walked up to J ,removed my ring and kept it in his hand and said,
A: this is for our own good.
And then I ran away. I ran away for good.
Aaron's POV
When she handed me the phone,I think she didn't realize that I had heard their entire convo. I opened her phone to see myself looking at a picture where it looked as if Alex was kissing G but when I looked deeper I could clearly understand that it as photo shopped. I came out to see where the picture was .it was sent to her via instagram and who send it to her? Payton??? The girl our cousin who Alex trusted the most?? She was the mastermind behind this picture?????? What the hell is her fucking problem?? I need to find her before things get worse.
I gave Carlos the phone and told him to give it to Cassie if she asks for the phone. And then I went in search of Alex.
J's POV
She just handed me her ring and left. That was the most heartbreaking moment of my life. She told me that I didn't trust her. Obviously how could I trust her when my ex had cheated on me. But I knew that Alex had done nothing and so she was angry. I need to make it up to her .I don't know how but I need to. That's exactly when I saw her slapping Payton square on the face followed by Aaron who had just arrived there. Wait did Payton start all of this misunderstanding??? Oh no now I am fucked up!!
Alex's POV
As I was running I didn't care about anybody else . I just needed to be in my room alone. But I crashed into someone. It was Payton.
P: where are you running Alex?
Then I told her everything and that's when she told me something too that made me think why did I ever trust this bitch.
P: well you know thank goodness you are out of the way . now I have a chance with J at least. With you there,he wouldn't even look at me. So I photo shopped a picture of you and J so it looked as if you and G were kissing.

Now I couldn't control my anger. I slapped her in the face hard followed by Aaron whom i had  not noticed up till now. Second thing I was shocked to see him as he never raised his hand against a girl . but I guess she deserved it. I told Aaron that I was going to rest in my room and that I didn't need any breakfast. That's exactly when he held my left hand and looked at me enquiringly. I told him about the entire incident . he was very considerate and that is why I love him. Then I went into my room and slept.

A.N//
In India, today is 24th march that is the Jack Johnson's birthday. omg !!!!!! You guys should go and comment on my two new instagram pictures of Jack Johnson's birthday. Just comment #happybirtdhayjackjohnson21
He officially turned 21 !!!
My instagram account is @cynthia_pheonix_
Yippee!!! I can't believe it!!
I am updating many more chapters today as it is his birthday.😘😘
Love you guys and have an amazing day and week😘😘😘