Night out at the beach!!!

Alex's POV
We told our brothers about what had happened with us.
They started smiling. My brothers names are Shawn Mendes and Aaron Carpenter. I know you must be thinking a carpenter within the Mendes's. Well actually he has no parents and we have known him since he started wearing diapers so my mom and dad adopted him.
We quickly went to get dressed but then Cass came out and told me that I would be picking a dress for her and she would be picking one for me. I just groaned walked towards her room.
I found the perfect dress for her . I hope she likes it. She told me to keep an amazing bikini so that while returning we could go to the beach. Well this is what I picked for her.

 Well this is what I picked for her

When she came over ,she started screaming with happiness

When she came over ,she started screaming with happiness. Hope that happens with me when I see what she has picked out for me.
When I entered my room I saw this elegant top and shorts that I just fell in love with. This is what Cass picked out for me.

 This is what Cass picked out for me

We quickly wore our clothes an walked down we're the guys were waiting for us

Shawn and Aaron eyes went bulgingqq on seeing us and on swing their reaction I started laughing.
Aaron: I wish I was not your brother!!
Alex: well you are now!!
We all went to the concert and we got VIP tickets because we are fucking rich ass holes...( sorry for my language)
After the show we went for the meet and greet. Aaron was with me while Shawn was with Cass. When we were told to go we went in to see a very much surprised Jack and Jack.
I walked over with Aaron to J while Cass and Sawn went to G.
J: I didn't think you were dating anyone!!
( I giggled)
J: well what's there to giggle??
Alex: well this is Aaron ....
J: nice to meet you Aa...
Alex: let me complete!!!
J: okay okay!!
Alex: well this is Aaron, my brother.
J: brother!!
Aaron: yes brother.( said laughing)
Alex: and that is my sister Cassandra and my brother Shawn.
J: wow you have a big family princess..
Aaron: well I guess I'll leave you two guys alone then.

I saw Shawn leaving with Aaron and Cassy winking at me.
Bart: there are more ppl here should I send them??
G: yes Bart!!

The meet and greet flew by very quick and then J took my hand and turned me around.
J: why did you scare me??
Alex: oooohh!! You got scared!!!!
Well to see whether you would be jea...
(He put one arm around my waist and crashed his lips onto mine. What I felt weird was I was  enjoying it and I was also kissing him back. It was going to turn into a make out session by then G told us that we were all going to the beach..
*in the limo*
It was a very big limo so I and J went in the last row whereas Cass and G went in the one before us. As soon as we entered the limo, he put his arms around my waist ,pulled me closer and then started kissing me passionately.. We were sitting so I put my legs around his waist and I put my arms around his neck and we started making out in the limo. We didn't even notice that we had reached the beach until we got a call from G.
We got out of the limo and in seeing the beach I started screaming...
J: you seriously are crazy.
Alex: yes I am..
G: we have our tents there if you want to...
( by this time I and Cass both pulled out out tops and our shorts. They were both looking in awe at us. J realised sooner than G that they had been staring so he walked towards me and then held me by the waist.
J: hey princess!! You look..
Alex: like a princess??
J: exactly! Want to lie down or play in the water??
Alex: play in the water!!!!!!
J: seriously??
Alex: yeah why??
J: girls don't like playing in the water like your sister!!
( I looked over to her and said..)
Alex: well then I am not a girl.

He held me by the waist and said..
J: nuh-uh . you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

I looked down and started blushing but then I didn't realise that that was what he wanted me to do .. He picked me up and put me on his shoulder and then dropped into the icy cold water..
Alex: heyyy!!( in an annoyed manner)
The water is so cold. Now you are going to pay for it.

I tried to put him into the water but he was obviously stronger than me. he held me by the waist with strength but then I gave him a push with which we both fell into the water. I fell on J so our lips by mistake collided but thinking that I wanted to kiss him, he started to kiss me and i kissed him back. It was seriously the best moment of my life- me kissing my once upon a time idol.
I got up and then I pulled him up.
J: give me one more kissey!!
( I started running saying ..)
Alex: catch me if you can!!
Obviously he was faster than me so he caught up with me and then stopped me by holding me by my waist. He slowly turned me around and then crashed his lips onto mine . we both slowly sat down and started a make out session like the one in the limo.
After few minutes ,we stopped because I got a call from Cass saying that they were waiting for us in the limo.
We quickly changed into our normal clothes.  But even after changing I really felt cold and I was shivering. Seeing me he removed his Nebraska jacket and put it on me. I tried to say no but he wouldn't listen. When we reached home , we all exchanged numbers and kisses and went straight to our rooms to sleep.

Authors note:
The second chapter as I promised is here.  I may or may not publish any more chapters today. But that's up to my mood.
Well bbye love you guys.. Have a wonderful day and.........
Don't forget to comment!!!!😘😘😘