{Laurence x Insecure Reader}MyStreet Pt.1

(Self harm)

{Your Pov}
Me and Laurance we are hanging out watching Netflix, when suddenly Laurance's phone starts to ring.(of course)

"Hey Yn can I take this,it's Aphmau."

"Yeah sure,why not."

He gets up and walks into a different room, I've always been so jealous of her,She so beautiful and funny, I would die for her raven black hair and her slim but curvy body, Ooo and those caramel eyes. I sighed

I stand up and slowly walk to the bathroom, My eyes dart to the mirror,Memories of my middle school years came back to me,as I looked deep into the mirror

~•Flashback•~

'Look at yourself Yn, your fatass body with messed up face, No one will ever love you, Now cry,cry! Hahahah' Yuno Sugji said as she looked at your helpless whimpering,body lying on the floor of the girls bathroom.

She grabbed a hand full of your hair and made you look at your self in the mirror,seeing blood run down my face, with bruises and cuts all over my frail anorexic self only at the age 13(she hit,and cut you)

Then everything went black...

~•Flashback End•~

I let a few tears fall, 'No one will ever love you' it rang in my head like a catchy toon repeating itself over,and over again...

I saw a shine at the corner of my eye,looking over to see a blurry object that looked like a box cutter, I snatched it from its current place holding it to my wrist.

Pressing down on my skin, Watching the blood trickle down my arm,satisfied me... It's my fault I'm so weak, 'WHY CANT YOU BE NORMAL!' A voice in my head stated.

          I slammed my fist down on the bathroom counter,a few moments later I heard a knock " Hey Yn are you okay I heard a bang ." (Bang-Tan :D No, okay)

"..."
"Yn,I'm coming in"
"No Don't"
           I tried to hold the door shut, Compared Laurance I'm a mouse. Laurance pushed the door open..
He looked down at me, gasped

Grabbing ahold of my wrist, he looked me dead in the eyes. "Yn, Why would you do this to yourself!" I only sobbed in reply, he then pulled me into a tight hug. " Please don't hurt yourself like this ever again."

I simply nodded

"Come on let clean you up"

________________________________________
Okay peeps please don't cut your self okay it is not cool, nor is it funny. Please don't ever hurt yourself. It hurts me and the people around you.

Plus I don't want my little Senpais getting hurt.

Thank you so much for the support and I will see you in the next chapter

Next chapter: Aaron x Shy Reader
Chapter after that: Laurence x Insecure Reader Pt.2
안녕~
|•RossomeMoments•|
________________________________________