Bad Kitty~ {Neko Reader x Gene} PHD

Warning:sexual content and some mature language
~Your pov~
      I watched as the clock tic counting down the minutes until lunch break, it felt like time was slowing down. Damn I get so excited over stupid things like this. But still I LOVE my FOOD! The Teacher was rambling on about something that I already learned. Don't you just hate the letter x. X just replaces a number and oh it is okay know.
I sat there daydreaming about my delicious food. All steamy,and covered in my favourite sauce. I was practically drooling over my food that was in my locker just waiting for me. Some one handed me a note which I completely ignored, just continuing to daydream. After a few minutes I snapped out of my thoughts,and noticed the small light pink sticky note. I looked down at the note. The handwriting was neat. It seemed to be a males handwriting.

My Precious Kitty
Meet me outside behind the bleachers. If your late you will be punished
- Daddy

    I crumpled the note up 'geez why would someone send such a creepy note?' I pout at the thought. The bell rings and I'm still pouting. "Why?" I ask myself,confused abot the situation. We all scrambled out of the class room and headed to our lockers.
I did my combo and opened my locker it was beautifully designed the walls where covered in pictures of me and my best friends. I smiled, one picture catches me off guard. The picture of where Aaron and I were at the arcade play old games. There was a young man standing in the background. Black hair and aqua blue eyes was all I could see. In fact I could see it in every picture. I almost screamed. But I acted normal 'could someone be stalking me?'I grabbed my lunch,shaking off the feeling of something watching me. Someone came up behind me, I don't know who it is but all I know currently is that the person is really warm. He slides his hands down to my waist line, pressing his body against mine. I give a small meow in pleasure. It chuckled "Cute." A whisper that sounds like a Male,filled my ears...
"Don't be late, my kitten. We wouldn't want you to get punished." I stand there silently waiting for he next move.
He took a deep breath in "Damn you smell great. Before I go, I want to say something. Stay away from that Aaron boy he is nothing but trouble, unless you want Me to get jealous. Oh kitty you don't want to see me jealous. I'm not going to let him take what is mine.."
I feel the warm present disappear not daring to turn around everyone has already gone to lunch. I sigh running my fingers through my hair, thinking to myself. 'No way in hell am I going to the bleachers at lunch'
I dash to the lunchroom not wanting to be alone again
I see Aaron wave at me to come over and sit with him. (Aaron is only sweet to you no one else, and you guys are super close) I gladly skip over to him my tail swinging back and forth as I do so. He stands up, I give him a big hug. "I missed you Princess" Aaron said yeah he call me princess, but not in a sexual way just a casual sweet kind of way. Plus he is like a older brother. "I missed you too,My Big Bad Alpha" some have questioned us on our relationship. I just said he is my brother and people left us alone about it.
"Aaron did you pick yourself up a lunch today?" He just looked at me and shook his head "rough night?" I question him. "Yeah.." he said almost to quite to hear, for a human anyways. "Aww my poor puppy!" I said while squeezing his cheeks. He smiled 'Yay I cheered him up!'
"Well I guess your in luck because I made your favorite dish!" I hold up Aaron's favorite dish "Tada!" It funny yo watch his eye widen " Eat up don't want you die on me!"
"Thank you princess, I won't die on you, I love you too much to do that to you." I giggle "love you too." Then I grab my lunch and eat.
20 min into our hour long lunch period (Ha I wish) Me and hour were outside sitting down on the bleachers just joking around and having fun. My Neko ear flicker as I hear something coming from the bushes. Aaron looks at me in confusion. He opens his mouth to speak. " Hey are you okay?" Concern fill his deep black eyes "No nothing is wrong, Hey how about you meet me inside. I'll pack up things here.." I said while smiling "Okay stay safe." And with that he left.
I started to pack up my things once I finished I threw it away looking at the area that I just cleaned. "Wow I didn't a great job!" The place was practically shining and glistening.
"Yeah Kitty you did do a good job.." I whipped myself to see the one and only..
"Gene, Geez you scared me half to death!" Gene look at me and scoffed. He came close to me like a little to close. "Gene W-what are you" he chuckles 'wait that chuckle' "Kitten my Name isn't Gene" my eyes widened. Then I faded into darkness.