Nightmare part 2

Hi. Thank you for reading and waiting for these chapters.  So thank you juanita31204 for the idea you gave me to write this chapter. Thank you so much if not I would have not posted this. So yeah and please read.
~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·
Nagisa pov

I went to Okuda and slapped her in the face.
"Why are you blaming things on me its not my fault if he did those things to you. It was his decision not mine. I didn't tell him to those things to you!"I screamed at her.

"Ugh! Shut up! Can't you see he has feelings for you! He'd rather be with you not me. Can't you see that. I don't want him anymore. You can have him." she said as she ran away.

I ran towards karma's body. I staid with him until he finally woke up.

"He-" I was about to tell karma how worried I was about him when Asano pinned me down.

"Uh? Asano what are you, mgh." I was surprised by what was happening. Asano was kissing me. 

I felt warm tears rolling down my face. Why was I crying. Well I I really don't like him.

Karma pov

When started to see light again, I heard an angelic voice. Only to see it was Nagisa. What happend?

As I decided to sit up I saw something horrifying. It was a nightmare to me. Please I don't want to see this anymore. I decided to pinch myself to make sure it was a dream. But it was real. Why does life have to be so unfair.

"NO! THIS CAN'T BE TRUE! IT WON'T!"I screamed out loud.
I saw Nagisa kissing Asano. Then I noticed tears in her eyes. She was trying to get away from him.

"Don't you dare ever touch her again! Do you understand!" I screamed at Asano as I punched his face. Then I remembered about Nagisa. I went towards her.

"Are you ok. Did he hurt or do anything to you." -me

"No. I'm fine. I'm just glad you're ok."-Nagisa

"No. No I'm not fine. After what I saw. I could never be fine with that Nagisa. How could I ever be fine with that. You're the most important thing to me. Don't ever leave my side please." -karma.

"Yeah. I promise. As long as you promise to never forget your promises and promise them again if all your going to do is forget."-Nagisa

"What do you mean by that Nagisa?"-me
"I can't believe you don't remember."-Nagisa
"Remember what."-me
"Well when we were kids we promised to never leave eachothers lives and have our own happy family."-Nagisa

"Oh. That. I thought that was just a dream. Guess it wasn't."-Me

"Yeah."-Nagisa

We just staid there in silence. As time passed our faces got closer and closer. Soon we were inches apart. Soon our lips met and we kissed. The kiss was passionate. Her soft rosy lips against mine just felt right.

Nagisa pov

We were kissing. His soft lips against mine felt good. The kiss was very passionate. Not like Asano rough lips. This kiss was better. Karma made me feel complete. Like nothing could ever make me feel this good and happy.
~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·
Hey. Hope you like this chapter. Like comment whatever. Also thank you again juanita31204 for giving me these ideas. Also read one of my other stories. Seeya.