broken heart

Nagisa pov

When I heard that karma and Okuda were going out I was so surprised. Then my heart skipped a beat. B-dmp. My heart fell as if it was shattered. Karma came over to me to ask if I was ok. Then I ranoff with a broken heart. I was crying. I decided I wouldst go to school today. When I got home and checked what time it was. It was 07:30pm. School already started. I went to my bedroom. I fell on my bed and screamed "WHY..WHY...WHY OF ALL PEOPLE GO OUT WITH HER!" my throat hurt. I hated my life. I didn't want Okuda to go out with karma. Karma was my best friend since I was really little.
-------------------------------------------
FLASHBACK  
"Hey, wait up Karma" said a very small and skinny Nagisa.
"C'mon. Hurry up Nagisa." said a very small but tall Karma.
"But you're running so fast. How am I supposed to catch up with you."said Nagisa
"Fine I'll try to run slower, but at least try to run a bit faster if you don't want me to show you that secret place I told you about the other day."
"Ok, fine but at least tell me where we are going."
"No, I told you it was a secret."
"But Karma, I wanna know now."
"Well. You will have to wait."
"Ok we are here."karma said. They both stopped in the middle of a big beautiful garden.
"Woah its beautiful here." said Nagisa.
"I know that's why I brought you here because its as beautiful as you. Nagisa blushed. "But you're more beautiful Nagisa " Nagisa blushed even harder so did karma. There was a long moment of silence. Then karma broke the silence. "Hey, Nagisa promise we will always be together forever no matter what." karma said. "Yeah lets stay together forever. " Nagisa said with a big smile.
They walked back home both holding hands in a awkward silence. Then Nagisa broke the silence. "Hey, karma."
"Yeah Nagisa?" asked karma.
"You know the promise we just made today?""yeah,what about it." "well ...um... you see ...well""c'mon Nagisa just say it " "fine alright whenever we grow up do you promise we will go out and make a family?" "sure why not "
End flashback
-------------------------------------------
I still remembered the promise we made a long time ago when we where little. But I guess he doesn't remember it. Now I fell like dying because of this. I might even get depressed. But who knows. I don't even think I will go to school anymore.