"What?" she asked the crystal.

"Do you wish to your revenge?" the crystal asked.

She dropped the crystal as she jumped away from it in scared manner.

"How did you talk?" she asked it sacredly.

"I am you. Your ideals, suffering, and pain. Why do you put up with this torture?" the crystal asked.

"Because, I should. I know this war will end soon and then they will stop" Perahta stated sadly.

"It was NOT your mistake though. It was your family's mistake!" the crystal cried out.

Peratha couldn't bear to hear this. She quickly grabs a dagger from the drawls of her kitchen and was prepared to fight the crystal.

"You can't fight your will. You can only succumb to it" the crystal explained as a light blue light flowed to the dagger she held.

"I know" she admitted and then the dagger glowed a bright light blue as she held it.

She smiled wickedly at the dagger and took her gem.

"It is there turn to suffer" she said with an evil smile.

-In America-

Alfred took Sophia and Ben to a private room, so they could talk.

"So, what about Arthur? How is he and how do you know him?" Alfred asked seriously.

Sophia was nervous to speak while Ben ruffled her hair a bit.

"She was from England. Arthur sent her to get help from America and she left her younger brother there" Ben explained.

"So, he's still fighting?" Alfred asked with a bit of hope in his eyes.

"Yes, but he looks so tired, angry, and worn out. He has some Allies left, but he needs more help. Please help him" Sophia begged of him.

"I want to help, but I have to wait for Congress to give the go away. I want to help him so bad" Alfred replied sadly.

Ben looked at Sophia. She walked to him and gave him a hug.

"Then we shall wait. If Arthur and Al had to wait for a while, then we can wait" Sophia said with her voice shaking a bit.

-In the camps-

Jessabelle found the letter and read it.

Dear Miss Jessabelle,

Thank you for writing to me today! Sorry, but I was very busy with my sister and the work we have to do. Oh, how rude of me, my name is Peppi. My sister's name is Julianna. Tell me, what languages do you speak? How is life beyond the fence like?

From,

Peppi.

Jessabelle was pleased! She believed that she actually had a friend! She quickly wrote back to him and then waited for him to come back. However, when he did come back, she saw them breaking rocks again and harsh German people yelling at them. She was confused as to why he was doing this, but she decided to ask him in the next letter. Once, the German people left, she threw the letter to the other side of the fence. Peppi caught the letter and waved to her. Jessabelle waved back to him, but the German troops came back, and she ran away. Peppi went back to work.

"Big brother? Are you ok? Who is that lady?" Julianna asked as she worked to break the stones.

"Yes, I am fine. That lady is Miss Jessabelle. She is a very nice lady" he reassured her.