12 - The Main Tournament

Start from the beginning

"As a chef, I have the responsibility to keep calm no matter what the circumstance is so that I could serve my dishes to its full potential. It's not that I don't care... It's more of I'm taking it easy so that by the time I battle with whoever it is, I can fight with my full potential. What's the use of practicing if you don't know the theme. I'd rather rest. Besides, I won't lose." I started as I observed their reactions.

"Now regarding the fact that you 'failed'. I must disagree. The three of you have so much more potential than the boy however, you lacked experience still. I could see by his confidence and posture that he has been working in a restaurant since he was a fetus" I told them with a smile.

"Now, I'll be making an offer I do not give to just anyone. Go to the my family estate during the next break. I'll teach you everything I know. Especially to you, Akanegakubo." I offered with a sly smirk. Fufu~ I'll have new slaves this vacation.

With that, I stood up and walked away. I mean, what's the use of staying there when I have nothing to say anymore.

"What do you mean by that?" I turned around to see a familiar girl frowning

"Satsuki.... What do you mean by 'what do you mean by that"?" I asked with an amused look that clearly ticked her off.

"Why are you suddenly offering some students free tutorial?" She asked while furrowing her brows, a frown present on her face.

"Because I want to." I replied with a brow raised.

"...You're really an odd ball aren't you?" She sighed in defeat.

"Where's the fun in being normal? Besides, you're quite an alien as well." I shrugged as I kept my eyes on the petite form of the female.

"Now that you think about it, Akanegakubo and you share so many similarities. Maybe you could teach her some things.." I suggested as I looked at the female suddenly fume.

"No way in hell! And who are you calling an alien, you punk!" I stared indifferently as I leaned on the wall.

"Why not? You may learn something from her.. You never know.." I pushed further and Satsuki just sighed.

"It's not gonna work out.. I'm dropping out of Totsuki after this year." I felt slightly sad as she said that. I mean I'll be losing a frenemy of sorts by next year. Oh well.

"I'm not asking you to take her in as your apprentice. I'm telling you to talk to her and teach her for a few days then after that, you can go on with your goddamned gloomy life." I told her boredly as I continued to stare for any reactiond. Slumping her shoulders, she nodded which made me confused.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You aren't as moody and stubborn today." Woman rolled her eyes at me and then walked off sassily. Nice one bitch.

Again, I made my way to my dorm for some sleep and food. My throat's all dry after making how many speeches. Shouldn't have bothered. It's not like they will return that when I'm the one in need. Maybe... I stopped for a moment to stare at the ground. I twirled my hair around my finger before clicking my tongue and walking away. You know that gut feeling when something irritating will happen? I think I just felt that. Urgh. How many people will disturb my silence huh?