I looked at the numbers on the screen and when I seem the number I knew exactly who it was. Smh but why these two calling restricted threatening me and shit. We around each other every day. I sat his laptop back down.

I just sat back and thought about a plan. After bout 10 minutes I had the perfect plan, but imma need Drew to help.

"So what we gone do since you helped me out?" I asked still staring at the ceiling.

"It's a surprise so come on." he said grabbing my hand. I locked up the house and followed him to his car.

He opened the door for me. I got in and he jogged around and got in. I just let the seat back and chilled. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the ride. After what she like hours the car stopped. I opened my eyes and looked at a smirking skit.

"Fuck you smirking for ninja?"

He laughed. "Get out and come on." I shrugged and got out. We were at some house. It looked nice. There were hella cars outside.

I smelled BARBQ.

"Where are we?" I asked looking him like he crazy.

"We at my momma house." he chuckled.

"Ooh lawd why you brung me here?" I asked.

"Cause she was having a cookout. It ain't like you had shit to do anyways." he shrugged. Ughhh I wanted to slap him. As long as no shit don't start I'm cool. But it's a Thursday who has a cookout on a Thursday. I just shrugged.

We walked through the side of the house toward the back. Everyone was dancing, drinking, smoking, talking, eating, and allat other good stuff. I followed right behind him. I noticed some hoe mugging me like bitch I just got here and the HATE it real. I chuckled and waved at her ass.

She rolled her eyes. I just laughed.

We walked to some lady that looks like a female vision of Skit.

Skit introduced us and we were standing there talking and laughing. Till the silly rabbit looking as hoe walked up with a little girl in her arms. This must be his baby momma or something. She sizes me and I laugh and shrug that shit off.

"Fuck you laughing for?" she says with attitude. I shook my head and laughed some more. I don't give these hoes the satisfaction of getting to me. I took a seat and just look.

"Fuck you want Tasha?" Skit asked getting mad. She rolled her eyes.

"When you gone spend time with yo daughter and not some little ass girl that can't do shit for you and yours. And you have the nerve to bring the bitch to momma house. Take the money grabbing hoe home and come spend time with your daughter fuck nigga." she semi yelled. I laughed and got up. This bitch gone disrespect me like I'm not here. Nope not having it.

"First all you lil Ms. Piggy muppet looking motherfucker you will not disrespect me and call me out my name. I am not your age nor size. When you talk to me you gone show respect at all fucking times. Cause I'll get in that ass and put a bullet in ya head and walk away and not feel not one thing. I didn't disrespect you not once. I don't let hoes like you take me out of character I have better shit to do. Now that that's clear get some fucking sense and act like you holding a child in your arms. NOW let's try this shit again." I said. I didn't even noticed the music as stopped and people were looking. She stood there shocked. Yeah just as I thought. I took my seat and took my phone out. Everyone was standing there looking not knowing what to say.

"Damn I like her. Where you find her son?" Janet skit momma said. I laughed and continued playing on my phone. Skit grabbed the girl by the arm and pulled her in the house.