"He's gone-, What's wrong?" He huffed.

"Isabella!" Niklaus shouted, becoming annoyed by the fact that I wasn't replying.

Once in my room, I dropped my towel to get dressed but Niklaus had wrapped a robe around me in reply.

"I had a vision." I sighed, "Someone killed Haylie's entire pack." I shook my head, resting my body inside a chair as my feet started to burn.

Niklaus held a vexed expression before heavily walking away. I huffed to his response as I got dressed as quick I as I could before following him to the library where I sensed Haylie was.

"Why would someone order my pack to kill Isabella?" Haylie asked.

"I don't know. But I will kill every single one of them if they touch her." He groaned.

I stepped inside the room before adjusting my throat to speak, "No one-, is touching me. No one is killing anyone." I glared at him.

Niklaus made his exit as his frustration was rising.

Haylie asked why her own pack would want anything to do with my son or with me but I couldn't reply since I couldn't make much sense of it either.

Since Elijah was two hours away meeting with the coven, I couldn't drive him away from a huge alliance that could benefit Lukah and I greatly. I had to find out what was going on with this pack so I drove to the woods where the pack stayed; where I had my vision.

Yes it was stupid to go somewhere where I knew that vision could come alive but I had to know before my son arrives into this world where several wolves would want his death.

As I walked through the forest, avoiding the trees and branches around, the silence grew more and more intimidating. A cabin sat just at the edge of a pond to which I shouted for someone to come out because I knew this place wasn't abandoned.

"Hello?" I shouted. "I know you're here."

"What are you doing here? This is not a vampire safe place." Jackson said walking out of the trees.

I frowned in reply, "Are you aware I am 480 years older than you." I glared at him.

"Yes, and I'm aware that you are almost due." He glared back.

"Why, why do you need me dead?" I shook my head.

"That baby will be the death of us all. It can't be let out. It won't be let out." He glared. "Boys! Get her!" He shouted.

Eight men walked out from behind Jackson as they launched forward to try and capture me. I shook my head heavily before running the opposite direction because I wasn't going to let them get to Lukah. As I ran with few strength I tried to spell a barrier around myself but the weakness was taking over my body and the only thing I could do was run.

If the outcome of the vision was of truth then I would be protected and I would be able to see who was there to protect me.

"Please stop!" I shouted. "You're going to die."

As predicted, the eight men including Haylies husband fell to the ground with their organs ripped out of their chests. I could only imagine another vampire doing this but as I searched my surroundings, no one was in sight to which the only logical reason of their death was the very next person who happened to be inside me.

"Oh, Lukah." I heavily exhaled, catching my breath as I bent over, pain crawling down my spine and around the circumstances of my stomach. The baby was coming and I just so happened to be a mile into the woods with not a living soul around. I called for help even though I knew no one would come.