Sorry

I have some goods and bad news the good news is we've reached 9+k and 259likes! That's awesome guys!! But the bad news is I'm not going to be writing anymore.

And now for the part that made me cry

       First off, I would like to say that never would I have thought that my writing would get this many view/likes, sure It's nothing compared to the more popular One Piece x Reader, but still! All the kind words/encouragement always made my day and made me want to continue the stories, but being a High Schooler in honors classes and athletic conditioning, it's just become too much a burden, I can't keep up. My teachers pile on the homework, hand out tests left and right, my coach loves to make us do crazy workouts (my coach is actually a cool guy), and my parents, who I love too much to hate, give me too many chores.
         Second, I would love to somehow repay all of the reader and requesters for the kindness I don't deserve and say sorry to all the requesters who requested, but never got anything out of me (which I feel really bad about), and Lastly, I want to say thank you to everyone who stuck around and read my crappy x readers, it really means a lot to me, so this is goodbye. I don't know if I'll come back, but if I do I hope all of you read and comment like you did before, see ya guys later.