{1} The Avatar Returns Pt 1.

Previously On Avatar:

"Erza, there is a great challenge coming up for you when your greatest friend becomes your worst foe. Along the way you'll be visited by these people" Roku told her.

"I'm the Avatar's sister"

'I have to learn how to control this or else I'll be the ticket to Zuko going back home and me in prison. But first I need to find my brother even if that means going behind Zuko's back'

"ERZA" the guards started running towards her.

==========

She turned around seeing the guards charging towards her, she ran as fast as her legs could take her which is pretty fast. She saw a pipe on the ceiling, she jumped latching onto the pipe and waiting for the guards to past by her. Once they pasted her, Erza got down landing on her feet and she ran in the other direction towards her room. She bumped into something hard making her land on the floor. Erza looked up seeing Zuko in his armor, and she knew he was going to give her a speech about if she kept this up they won't get the Avatar and they won't be able to return home. Erza put her hand up before he could speak and she stood up walking past him going towards her room. She opened her door letting her tiger shark out of her room and they walked towards the main deck.

"What took you so long?" Zuko asked her, but she ignored him. Zuko was going to grabbed Erza's arm but Chira growled at him. Zuko saw Erza smile a little bit, but the smile faded and she walked away from him. As the boat approached the South Pole's water tribe, it knocked into something some kind of barrier.

'It would have never been a good defense system. it's made out of the snow for Agni sake!' Erza thought to herself and the drawbridge fell down letting Zuko and the helmsmen walk down the bridge. She followed him making sure he wouldn't go too far. But he will know how badly he wanted to return home.

A boy charged to Zuko with a battle cry. Erza looked at him funny knowing that he probably didn't have a lot of training. Zuko kicked the boys club knocking it out of his hand. Zuko kicked the water tribe boy aside and he landed head first in the snow. The women and children of the water tribe looked terrified, mean who wouldn't.

"Where are you hiding him?" Zuko asked them, but he got no response from anyone. Zuko threw his arm out grabbing an old lady by her hoodie. "He'd be about this age? Master of all elements?" He still got no response, Zuko shoved the woman towards the younger water tribe girl. He used his fire bending to make a wave of fire that disappeared before it got to the woman and children of the Southern Water Tribe. "I know you're hiding him!"

"Ahhh!" Erza turned around seeing the boy charging at Zuko again. Zuko duck making the Water Tribe boy fly over him landing on the ground on his butt. Zuko used his firebending to fire at the boy. But he was fast to avoid the attack Zuko had sent him. The boy threw his boomerang at Zuko but sadly Zuko moved back a little and the boomerang missed him.

"Show no fear!" A little boy said tossing the Water Tribe boy a spear. He caught the spear and charged at Zuko one more time.

'He never gives up, it's his funeral.' Erza thought to watch this scene unfold. Zuko broke the spear like nothing. He took the rest of what was left of the spear at least and hit the boys head with it a couple of times. Then he snapped it in half, throwing it on the ground, Erza seen something in the sky coming towards them and she ducked. She realized it was the boomerang, it hit Zuko on the back of his helmet making him get madder then he was before if that's even possible. She was about to step in when she saw Zuko having fire in his hands but someone set him in the air. Zuko flew into the air landing on his head into the snow and his helmet landed on his butt making Erza giggle at this. Erza turned around seeing it was a boy riding on a penguin and all of the children cheered for him.

"Hey, Katara. Hey Sokka." the bald boy said.

"Hi...Aang. Thanks for comin'." Sokka said in a monotone voice. Erza turned back around facing Zuko seeing him standing up and motioning the guards to surround Aang. The boy blasted the guards with snow knocking them down on the ground.

"Looking for me?" Aang asked Zuko after blasting him with snow. Zuko looked at the avatar melting the snow off of him.

"You're the Airbender? You're the Avatar?" Zuko questioned.

"Huh, I guess they do come in all shapes and sizes," Erza said and Zuko glared at her. Erza heard mumbling behind her.

"I've spent years preparing for this encounter. Training. Meditating. You're just a child!" Zuko told Aang.

"Well. You're just a teenager." Aang said and Zuko began firing at Aang but Aang used his staff to extinguish the flames. Aang kept trying to protect the villager. Erza watches the boy closely, watching his movement. He was very light on his feet as she could tell, but she knew one way to quickly hurt the boy. Following Zuko's plan that they had previously discussed, no matter how much she hated it, he was her prince and she must follow through. But on the other hand, this may be her brother and she couldn't do that to family, that's how she was raised. Erza had decided between her friend or her brother.