Chapter 3. The big FEAST

Russia and America worked hard together, and sooner or later were invited to the World feast! Everyone you can think of was there! Enemies becoming true, and big loving families! Everyone was just having a great time!

 "Oh America!" UK said as she bumped into America, "I didn't expect you to be here! Wait... did you come along with-"

"Russia? Yes, I did come along with her. In fact, we're great friends!"

"Wow..."

"What?" America whimpered.

"I'm just really surprised that Russia let's you even live with her! Most of the time she forgets about her partners or guest, and just gobbles them up!"

"W... what?" America whimpered more.

"Yeah! That's why she's gained weight!"

"But, I thought it was from all of the glass vodka bottles and pounds of vodka she drinks!"

"Not at all, my dear America!" UK fluttered, "She's simply a big eater. Just make sure you don't end up in that gullet of hers! She get's pretty... rough... on people. If you've already bounced or slept on her huge gut, she might eat you already..."

"Really don't want to go on with this conversation already."

"But let me fini-"

"LALALALA, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" America moaned.

UK sighed, and let America just leave the conversation.

America ran up to Russia, and Russia picks her up, and settles America on her shoulders again. All of Russia's friends laughed, "Wow, what little buddy!" Japan said.

"Is that the a Americano?" Italy squealed while leaning against the table.

"Da, it is! She small, but pretty out spoken!"

"Aw... She a be a short one!" Italy spoke and took America from Russia, and then cradled her. America was unsure of the feeling, but she let it pass.

"Hey Russia!" Poland hollered, "Can you do a magic trick?"

"Sure! Come here to Mother Rossia, and you will see great magic!" She roared in laughter.

Italy settled America back down, and she whispered, "Trust me, Poland is drunk. She's gonna do the same thing she did last week. You'll be pretty surprised..."

Russia stood up, and Poland was probably right under where her breast were. As he walked up close to her, he uttered while being drunk, "So? Now what?"

"This!"

Russia picks up Poland, and shoves his head into her mouth. He was forced down, and down, and all the way into the depths of her stomach. America watched in horror, but yet, noticed that no one was trying to get them to stop. They just clapped and laughed, and some rushed to talk to Poland inside her gut. He seemed happy, but America was very, VERY scared. She freaked out, and ran out of the place.

"A-America!" Italy said trying to catch her, but she become tired, and fell to rest.

Russia turned around, and ran after her while Poland weighed her down.

. . .

Russia found little America sitting in a small corner, crying in fear. She felt very bad for scaring her. Poland started to squirm around a lot, and started to get to his senses, "W-Wait... w-where- OH MY GOD! LET ME OUT!" His sound waves were blocked from the thick layers of Russia's stomach, but she still coughed him up, leaving him soggy, and covered in tinted acid like vodka. He cried, running away, and Russia kneeled down behind America. She put her arms around America, and whimpered, "Don't cry America... Please no..."

"How can I even trust you anymore! You just ate somebody! I don't care if you hacked them up! You just... let it happen!"

"America, I-"

"No! Don't even talk to me!"

"...I sorry... America... Forgive Mother Russia... please?"

"I'll think about it..." America sighed.

Russia felt very sorrowful