{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [27]

Start from the beginning

I smiled at him.

"When?" He asked dumbstruck.

"A few times." I smiled at the memories of Johnny being so oblivious as Jimmy and I were just in the next room or down the hall. 

"You know...I never did figure out when exactly you guys got to that step of your relationship."

I laughed. Hard. I was laying flat out on my back holding on to my baby bump while tears slid out of my eyes.

Matt came in followed by Linds, and the rest of the guys and girls.

"What's so funny?" Brian asked.

"I don't know."

Which only made me laugh harder.

"Ok seriously we need to get her to stop before she goes into labor," Chelle said.

"Johnny seriously man what were you guys talking about?" Zacky asked.

"Jimmy...and her and well when they got to the ...."

"The?" Brian said.

"Sex..." I gasped out before setting myself off into another round of giggles.

"And that's so funny because?"

Matt flashed a grin at me.

"Hey Johnny you remember Jimmy took her to her senior prom?"

"Yeah?"

"You remember the morning after wanting to beat his ass when you got up because he had a chick in his room?"

"Yeah...man she was a screamer..."

"Oh...my...god!" I said turning red now not just from the lack of oxygen but embarrassment as well.

"Dude!" Johnny said looking at me concerned. Matt just grinned.

"Oh my god...you could hear?!"

Val was biting her lip while Chelle looked back and forth between me, Johnny and Matt.

"Sis I'm sure she didn't mean...."

"Oh my god! This is so embarrassing."

Val let out a giggle now.

"Wait why is this embarrassing?" Johnny asked.

"Cause short shit your sister was the girl," Matt replied with a chuckle.

"What?!"

"Um....well....you see...."I stuttered while Johnny went from shocked to mad to just grossed out.

"I think I need to go wash out my brain now..." Johnny shuddered.

Brian wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "Let's go downstairs and have a beer. I'll tell you about the asshole Brent and I just caught trying to sneak into McKenna's room."

I lay on the floor catching my breath after having laughed so hard. Everyone began to disperse except Matt and Linds. Linds lingered in the doorway while Matt came in and laid down beside me. I felt his fingers linked with mine. Linds sent a smile our way and then left shutting the door behind her to give us some privacy.

"Babe?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, it was just a little laughter really."

"No, I mean with last night. I didn't mean to push you if you weren't ready."

"Matt you didn't push."