•••PC 8•••

Hi meguitarist! Dedicated po sayo. Hehehe. Kase nakita kitang nagcomment sa story ko dati eh. Kaya trip kong i-dedicate sayo. Sana magustuhan mo. Salamats.

----

•••PC 8•••

KATHRYN'S POV

We are still in the cafeteria watching the fatty Rina bitch enter with her yucky ugly alipores. Actually, everybody in the cafeteria is watching them. Wanna know why?

They got everybody's attention because she was wearing a bikini, all were staying quiet. Like eew... Wearing a bikini with her really really big fats?! Her body was drippin' wet on the cafeteria's floor.

We're also done with our evil plan for her. We discussed about it and we, girls, are gonna do it.

She was wearing a dark red lipstick while walking towards... Our table. WTF. >///< EEW. I'M TRYING SO HARD NOT TO LAUGH.

"Hey Fafa DJ koh! Ahihihihi..." She giggled and held DJ's face when she reached our table. "Look at my uhm... Hihi... My sexy body!" She forced DJ to look at her FAT body. I saw in the faces of everybody in he cafeteria that they were disgusted with what she complimented herself.

Dj smirked at her. "Sexy mo 'to?" Humalakhak siya at sumulyap sakin. "Kailangan ko pa ba yan? Eh alam kong totoong sexy si Valentine babe ko eh. I don't need that!" Sabay pitik niya sa fats ni Rina sa tiyan kaya nag-bounce ito.

Humalakhak kami dahil sa pag-bounce ng tiyan nito kaya't tumalsik ang tubig mula sa kanyang basang katawan. Urgh! Gross...

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!" TAWA NAMIN. HAHAHA.

Rina pouted emphasizing her red big lips. Err-- does she know how to apply lipstick? Her lipstick looks so messy!

She looked irritated but she stayed a straight face and had the urge to seduce DJ. Well, well, well, what do you expect from bitches?

"Hihihihihihi! Gondo ko tologoh! Pinagtatawanan niyo ako eh..." Tapos malanding tumawa ito. She pouted again and held DJ's face. "Kiss mah red lipz, DJ..." Tapos pumikit ito at nilapit ang kanyang mukha kay DJ.

"Hahahahahahahaha!!!" They laughed at the scene. Tumingin si DJ samin na nanlalaki ang mga mata and pointing Rina's nearing face, like he was saying 'Tulungan-niyo-ko'

He was panicking as she was getting really closer and he couldn't push her because she was holding both of his arms, she was really strong.

I looked at them and they were just laughing. So they have no plans on pushing Rina or whatever?! Dumilim yung paningin ko nung magkaharap na ang mga noo nila. I looked at DJ's pleading eyes and i finally stood up.

I poked Rina so she opened her eyes and looked at me. I smirked. "Girlfriend here." Nakapamewang kong sambit. She raised her eyebrow at me.

"Yeah? So what now? You are gonna make bugbog sarado to me again? NOOO WAY!" Tapos umirap siya.