At the station, we part ways. I can't help but wonder what about the second grade has so invested in Yuki though... what happened then? I don't particularly remember, but that was... a tipping point in my life. I didn't pay much attention to anyone else.

If I weren't around, those problems would disappear...

I shake off the thought of nostalgia, heading to work and taking the train after.

The morning is a site of strange happenings. Yuki is plugging Kyo's nose, with chopsticks in between his fingers, shoving something in Kyo's mouth? Upon examination of what is on the table, I believe it to be leeks. "What...?" I rub my eyes in pure confusion.

"Oh, someone's knocking." Tohru stands, opening the door and leaving my question unanswered. Though no there was no apparent soul there, so she walks outside to see if anyone is there.

I turn back to Yuki and Kyo. They're practically battling with leeks and chopsticks at this point. No one will tell me what's ever going on.

"I said I won't eat leek and I mean I won't eat leek!!" Kyo yells.

"If you want to complain, then you can leave," Yuki says nonchalantly.

"You don't even have to say it! I'll leave!"

The door slides wide open. "Kyo!" A familiar female voice.

"K-Kagura-nee..." I breathe, stunned. She's here? I need to run or hide.

"Where were you for those four months? Why didn't you call? I really..." Here she comes. She punches Kyo, sending him flying. "I REALLY MISSED YOU!"

"Ha ha ha... how great to see her again... I should go? Right? Right?" I say, beginning to walk like a robot out, but Yuki grabs me. "I'm gonna die."

"I WAS..." Kagura grabs one of Kyo's legs and spins him wildly around. "REALLY WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!"

Yuki pats my head, then let's go and scrams. I notice why. Kyo is flying right towards me and I duck quickly, and he crashes into the door.

"We have to replace the paper sliding door, Shigure," Yuki says. Oh, so we've got a detective on our hands.

"Her whole... personality changed..." Tohru says in awe.

"Whenever she's excited, she gets like this. Especially when Kyo's around. She's two whole years older than us!" Yuki explains.

"Plus... she's also one of the twelve zodiac," Shigure says.

"Really? I knew it. Which one is she?" Tohru asks, clasping her hands together.

"Couldn't you tell just by looking at her?"

I look over at her at that moment, and she's stopped beating up Kyo. I hope she doesn't come after me next.

The realization dawns on her face. "Kyo! Oh no! Who did this to you?" She hugs him and I get to see his bruised face. That is one work of art. That could be me in a few minutes.

"You did!" the others yell.

"Sorry... it's just I saw Kyo and got so excited, I used all my strength..." She sat down calmly. "Kyo is at fault too. Disappeared for four months and never contacted me..."

"Why did I have to call you?!" Kyo demands.

"Because we're marrying in the future!"

"When was that decided?!"

"You have a fiancé?" Tohru, excited and interested again claps her hands together. "How wonderful!"

"Yes, very. How are wedding preparations going?" I ask sarcastically, also hiding under the table.