Chp 9~ Jaiden?! (NEW)

Ivan's POV:

I start to wake up feeling strong arms situated carefully around my waist. My eyes squint and blink from the dry room, I see Josh lying there beside me his face soft with a small smile. His lips are pouting out from his mouth. I lean in softly but shake my head before burying my head into his chest. He lets out a soft sigh, holding me tighter, making me look up at him, confusion floating out from me. He's just staring at the door, his eyes blank.

"Is something wrong, Josh?" my voice mumbles with worry. His eyes glance down at me still slightly blank, then they disappear, his eyes cheer up along with the smile on his face.

"It's nothing, Jake is just yelling at someone through the mindlink... at least it's something like that," his hand tucks a stray hair away from my eyes, and his lips leave a small peak when his fingertips then locate themselves on my cheek. Blushing, I look away, still holding onto his shirt nonetheless. Suddenly I feel his breath on my neck, I jump a little, looking right into his eyes.

"I have to go and find Lilac, okay, Ivan?" he whispers into my ear, looking me straight in the eyes.

"Okay... just be safe, alright?" I ask, looking up at him. His head bobs up and down. Sitting up, he pulls me into his lap and kisses me on the lips gently, pulling me close as his arms make their way around me. My body falls into him, every inch feeling like jelly. I grip him tightly as I kiss him back. As he pulls away, my cheeks flush a bright pink, he smiles at me, looking into my eyes before pecking me on the nose before he's up and out the door.

I touch my lips softly, my mind racing as they pull into a small smile. It wasn't my first kiss, but it was way better than it, definitely on another level.

~~~~

Lilac's POV:

My body aches, it's cold and hard for some reason and then the smell hits me, my eyes jolt around to find myself in a pitch-black room.

"W-Where am I." My voice cracks out as my body starts to shake.

"Did you sleep well, my dear?" a voice calls out, a small chuckle at the end along with some sort of tapping on bars. I never wanted to hear that damned voice again.

"D-dad! What are you doing!" I scream out my body shaking, even more, my eyes dropping rivers of tears flowing down my face. Trying to back up, I find myself unable to get far away enough. I feel around and feel a prick on my fingers. Glass.

Boots click menacingly around me. My body freezes as I start sobbing.

"N-No!! Please!" I sob out louder as a sticky hand makes its way around my chin. It grips tightly and snaps it upwards so I can stare into his eyes. He kisses my cheek and shoves my head to the ground. The sudden movement causes the glass to tear across my skin.

"Jake!" I search for him through the mind link, but I hear nothing, there's nothing from anyone it's silent. Completely silent. My body squeezes back into the wall as I ignore the glass clinking around me. The lights flicker on before they turn back off. They click and click, then they never come back on.

My eyes immediately go back to my dad, eyes burning from all the crying I've been doing.

"P-Please just let me go!!" I sob as I scream at him, sobbing out whimpering  "I haven't done anything to hurt you!". Noticing a knife in his hand, I keep repeating, "I didn't do anything!" screaming out and sobbing. His face turns cold, a big frown on his face as he tightens his hands around the knife. My body clings to the dirt-laden wall.

"Oh, yes you fucking did! You fucking killed your mother, you little shit!" He yells, charging at me with the knife in his hand. Feeling a sharpness in my arm, I cry out, trying to pull away as I scream in pain. He yanks the blade out, kicking me in the stomach, making me collapse to the flooring coughing up a little bit of blood as I sob uncontrollably.

"I-it wasn't me! It was the person in the other vehicle! T-they were the ones who caused the car crash," I scream out, grabbing onto my stomach my arm burning in pain. It becomes hard to breathe as my dad yanks me up his hands tight around my throat as he holds against the way my feet dangling

"Oh, it was you! Asking your mother for the water bottle! You fucking distracted her," he leans in close and snarls out, "It was you!" My arm feels another jolt of pain as he stabs me once again. I gag out in pain, tears still rolling down my face.

"Stop crying!" he spits out, dropping me onto the floor. "If you don't, let's just say I may just carve you again," he forces his foot into my stomach once more before he makes his way out of the cell.

Getting myself up, I limp over to the door clutching onto my stomach with my arm. My eyes glance around for anyone who may know how to get out of this place. My eyes stop at the cell across from me, Jeff is sitting there his face blank. He's an old friend from the pack my father took me to. Pushing on the cell door, I find that it's open. My dad forgets the simplest of things, but I'm glad he did.

"Jeff!" I call out as I make my way over to him, tapping his shoulder gently. He looks at me, his eyes furrowed, his face turning into a frown.

"Oh... it's you," he says as he looks away, he's pissed.

"Jeff, it's me, Lilac," I say softly, grabbing onto my arm as it begins to burn from the dust-filled air.

"Lilac? I've never heard of a Lilac... you're the one that put me in here, Claire," he growls softly, shoving me away from him.

"I-I'm not Claire," I whine out, backing away from him sadly, pulling my bleeding arm closer to my body. He looks right at it, grabbing his head, his eyes flickering back and forth as he whimpers out softly. He looks back at me, his eyes tearing up along with confusion emitting from him.

"W-What happened to you... U-Umm, did I do something... I-I don't remember" He looks down at himself sadly.

"My dad happened... I have no idea. You just called me Claire, and I'm not." I whine out as I back up more when he gets closer to me. His eyes start flickering again, he stares right at me with a smirk coming across his face as he starts laughing hysterically as his hands reach out for me. Suddenly he goes limp, I look up to see a long-haired girl standing there staring at me.

"Hello there are you Lilac by chance?" the girl asks softly, suddenly acting like nothing happened even though she knocked Jeff out.

"Well, Luna, I'm supposed to help you home... so you can rest safely, okay?" she says softly to me. I just nod confused. She pulls me close, my body goes limp in her arms as I pass out from the stress and blood loss.

Author's Note:

~Word Count~

        1257