Deja Vu

Well it has been a couple of months now since i was kidnapped and molested but i still have some nightmares. I talked to Snake a day after it happened as i wanted to get some anwers to some things Marcus had said to me. One was why he had told me Snake owed him a woman. Snake got uncomfortable at the question but i told him not to use the excuse of being club business, i deserved an answer. He than told me that him and Marcus had been business associates and at some meetings the guys would get woman in to entertain; I said ya so lots of parties here are the same. He shook his head and told me that him and Marcus would share just like i do with Viper and Venom. Ok i get that, so why do you owe him i asked?

One of those woman we had together wanted to contine after to keep meeting me so he figured it should have been both of us when he found out about it Snake told me. Oh so she just wanted you and he got jealous i said. Yup that is why i feel somewhat responsible for all of it. No Snake, Mikey and Marcus are to blame not you they were sick men i told him. Angel you know he won't stop coming for you until he has you again said Snake, he is the type of man who gets what he wants and will die trying. I thought this over and said, "oh i get it he is like you, and the guys with some differences of course". Snake looked at me saying ya Sweets but he has a dark soul and mind. Ya i noticed that i say, even me who likes a bit of pain and bondage during sex, he had stuff in that cage i don't even want to think about what it does. We are not going to let him have you again babe, you know that right? I just shook my head yes, i knew they would all die if they had to just to protect me.

Viper, Venom and me have gotten into a good place with our relationship so far anyway. The guys did not want to push me too soon after what happened for sex so i ended up having to jump them in the shower one day to get my point across that i was ready. Marcus had fled to Mexico somewhere they heard but he still sends messages or he will phone for Snake telling him to guard his princess as he was coming for me. I still have protection wherever i go which is usually Demon because he is so big and no one would want to f##k with him. Demon and i have become closer than we were before because of all this and the guys are jealous but i keep telling them we are just friends.

It was a saturday night at the clubs bar i had finally started to have a few shifts although the guys wouldn't let me have to many; we still had a traiter in the club. Marcus was also still alive somewhere while taunting Snake about what slimy things he was going to do to me once he had me in his posesssion again. It was near closing so i grab the money bag and headed down the hall to the safe in the back office when i felt someone behind me. I started to pick up my pace so i could run to the office and lock the door but before i could a hand went over my mouth and a hard arm snaked around my waist. I knew the feel of this arm and the smell of him it was Demon so i relaxed a bit but wondered why did he have his hand over my mouth. I couldn't move than there was a pinch in my neck, he murmured i'm sorry babe and i was thrown over his shoulder while being carried to a waiting vehicle then i was out like a light again.

I awoke this time handcuffed to a bed, it was nice and soft and the room was bright and cheery. I was still wearing my clothes from last night thank god, just my boots were off. I seen some clothes hanging in the open closet and they looked like some of mine. I was not getting a good feeling about this at all. My head was still fuzzy so i laid my head on the pillow just as the handle on the door rattled and then in walked Demon, along with the Devil's MC VP Striker behind him. I started to stuggle in the cuffs and at the rope on my ankles, Demon rushed to my side and kneeled down. Ssh he told me you are ok i'm not going to hurt you i love you.

I just looked at him and said, "what in the f##k Demon your my friend plus the guys are going to kill you for this and why are you with the Devil's VP. Demon then proceeded to tell me that he is now the new President of the Devil's MC and i will be at his side as his ol' lady. I couldn't help but snort and say ya like that is going to happen, the guys will come for me and well i hope you run cause i still like you as a friend. Demon proceeded to tell me soon enough you will love me like i love you, he turned to the Devil's VP and told him no one in this room other than you ill be back as soon as i make the shipment deal and pick up our other soon to be guest. Striker nodded his head and sat in the chair in the room, Demon made his way to me lifted my chin towards him and held it there. He grazed his lips across mine and said, "be good ill be back in an hour then we will talk more. I struggled against his fingers holding my chin to no avail, he lowered his lips again this time he kissed me hard. He walked to the door saying bye beautiful and then left. I told Striker you touch me i will kill you and he just snickered but told me i have no interest in hurting or touching you. I laid my head down and pondered my new predicument now i was somewhere tied up in a room with a bunch of Devil's in the other room, f##k.

At the Viper clubhouse Viper and Venom couldn't believe this was happening to their woman again. It looks like by the surveilence tapes that Demon is the other rat and he kidnapped Angel, for what they don't know. Angel and Demon have gotten close since the Marcus thing so they figure he is obsessed with her. They have some leads and hope this new one will bring them to her before he abuses her. Its a cabin in a few towns away that is owned by the Devil's MC so they hope they are wrong in a way. Viper and Venom with four other Vipers leave the clubhouse jumping on their bikes to check out this cabin, as they near the cabin they hide in the tree line so they can watch who is around outside guarding it. They see about ten guys mulling around outside and they figure some will be inside as well. They need some back up for this as the six of them are not enough so they call Snake at the club house and tell him to get some guys up here now.