The Begining (Pic of Snake)

Since the time i was young i knew i was destined to be an ol' lady at some point in my life. To get there though i went through a rough childhood. My parents were great they just weren't there; they worked alot for the towns Motorcycle club so i was home alone or with my friends alot. I was a wild child and had lost my virginity very young. Probably because i was pretty and i had huge breasts with the body of an 16 yr old at 13 and most of my boyfriends were alot older than me.
                                                         Anyway part of my screwed up life was that i sorta had a stalker when i was 13 but the police looked into everyone, my friends and ex-boyfriends and they found nothing. It was a sorta stalker because all my friends were guys and older than me and some were part of the MC the Vipers so no one would be able to really get close to me and well live anyway. I received phone calls with just breathing and i aways could feel someone watching me, i received flowers and notes saying i was his. I did receive one chilling call that was a male voice saying that i was his and only his and i would pay for giving myself to dirty bikers. I guess he was watching otherwise how would he know i was protected by bikers mind you the whole small town of Dark Falls knew that i was known as the princess biker don't even look at her or you will regret it. This did not stop me from almost getting raped twice, once was my aunts boyfriend the asshole.             

The other time i will get into a bit of detail for you so you somewhat know the story.   My boyfriends friend Mikey was cute but there was this way with him that always made me unnerved and he was always staring at me like he was undressing me. I am 20 now and i hang around at the Vipers clubhouse most of the time as i had a job at the bar the Crow's Nest that was on the clubhouse property and even had a small room at the clubhouse to crash if i wanted to. My boyfriend Tyler didn't like me being at the club or bar and neither did Mikey which really made me mad, i don't like to be told what to do and i am old enough to do what i want. I was going to break up with Tyler because of his contoling ways; they were not normal it was much more intense. It would come to be a problem later in our relationship plus i didn't want a serious relationship right now. Well now that u know me somewhat i will tell my story (sorry for the boring start needed to let u know abit about me), so here goes ill start just before almost getting raped.

I wanted to go out to a bar and have a drink and think about how i was going to break up with Tyler but i did not want one of the bars the club owned; i needed space without prospects or members around. I decided to ask Mikey if he would take me that way i could drink alot if i wanted to. Tyler always wanted him to watch me when he worked anyway as he said, " he didn't trust the bikers to protect me". I text Mikey my plans he said he would indeed pick me up at nine that night and he would not drink so i could if i wanted to. This was one of my day and nights off so i decided to go to the mall shopping for a new outfit than a bath and maybe even a nap.

The evening started out ok as i snuck out of the clubhouse before anyone could see me go as they where in church at the time and i knew the meeting would be over soon but i would be gone and there look outs they had all over town would let them  know eventually where i was. We were at the bar to get a drink when the owner came over i guess he knew who i was because he said," no f""king way you are staying here in this bar with no prospects if anything happened to you while you are in here i will have the club after me and i like my balls right where they are". I just want a place to have a drink quietly and Mikey is here to watch me i than got my drink found a booth and just listened to the music and watched everyone. I figured only way was to tell Tyler sorry but we are over straight out to his face no lying. I was feeling a little strange and light headed and thought ok i need some air and than home as i had not had much to drink must have been the stifling air in the bar. I told Mikey i needed to leave for home so he paid the tab and we started for the car. I was just about at the door of the passenger side in between two cars when the fog in my head became too much and i was falling to the ground. Next thing i feel is pain in my face at my cheek and my nose than i feel pain in my ribs and i feel my clothes being torn. Next second there is shouting and a gun goes off then i feel i am being lifted and carried to a car i persume. I'm somewhat conscious now but just barely and i feel the car moving than it stops. I hear yelling and than feel myself being lifted again and carried once again as i hear Snake's voice say what in the hell happened then he was yelling get the Dr here right f##k'n now. I feel myself being laid on the couch i think and i try to open my eyes and i see through the slits that Snake has who it looks to be as Colton against the wall yelling who are you and tell me what the f##k happened. I clear my throat, mumble to Snake and he is beside me in seconds.