Chapter Ten

I woke up with a pounding headache.

"Owe..." i moaned. "Chey... can you get me some ice?"

Cheyanne was staring at me, arms folded, and leaning on one side. "I TOLD you not to drink that much. Your underage! Your lucky the cops didnt stop us! What would you have done?"

I shrugged. "I guess if i was drunk i woul've ran--"

"Enough with running from the cops!" Cheyanne shouted, making the pain in my head grow.

I rubbed my head. "Chey, please dont yell. Wait.." i noticed that Cheyanne wasnt sleeping next to me. But there was deffinitly SOMEONE there.  "Who--" i pulled back the covers. I shrieked and fell out of the bed. I crawled backwards until i hit the wall, staring wide-eyed at the stirring body.

"Danielle?" i said in astonishment as she got up and yawned.

She smiled at me. "That's my name. Dont wear it out."

"Dani, Dani, Dani, Dani!" i exclaimed, jumped up and hugged her, tears filling my eyes. "What are you doing here? I thought you were going to college?"

"College isnt near as much fun when you know your bestfriend is across the country wishing my deathbed." Danielle said.

I turned serious. "I'd never wish that, Dani."

Danielle shrugged. "Dont take it personal, but that's what i wished for you for a couple of days."

"I dont care." i smiled. "All that matters is that you DONT still want me dead."

"Nevrr again!"

Me and Danielle hugged, and at that moment, i realized Cheyanne was gone. "Chey?" i called. "Cheyanne?" She wasnt in the room. When i ran down the halls she wasnt down there. Up in the corner of the wall and ceiling was a security TV thingy. I saw Cheyanne at the front desk exchanging a room key.

"Cheyanne!" i exclaimed. I ran to the elavater, pressed the button like a thousand times, but it was WAY too slow, so i ran down the hall, down the stairs, and into the lobby while still in my pajamas. "Cheyanne!" i repeated.

She turned around just as i jumped on her. "Please, please, please dont switch rooms. Please!" i shouted.

Cheyanne struggled. "Would you rather have fighing with me there, or no fighting and no me?"

"No fighting with you tere." i repeated. She opened her mouth to say something, but i cut her off. "Nope, nope, nope. Dont tell me it cant happen, because it will. I'll watch who starts it, and then they'll get a lectuer. How bout that?"

"I honestly dont think it'll work."

Danielle helped me and Cheyanne up. She held out her han for Chey to shake and said, "I'm willing to... keep our arguing to a minimum if you are. I dont know about you, but i'd injoy a girls night out. How 'bout it?"

Cheyanne stared at Dani in disbelief. She shook ragily, and it eventually turned into an awkward hug, but a hug. "Ho aout we start over." Cheyanne said. "Hi. I'm Cheyanne."

"Danielle." Dani smiled back.

I noticed people taking pictures of me and Dani n pajama's. "Uhm, guys? I say we go change."

"Just one thing..." Dani said.

"What?" i asked.

Dani's arm wrapped around my neck, and she pushed me in front of all the camera. "Take a pic of this, bitch!" she yelled. Me and her started laughing, and Cheyanne came up behind us. She, too, was laughing.

Pictures were taken, and we were having a laugh-attack. After a while, everyone was annoyed and they left. We laughed for a couple moments later before getting up and running back to our room to change.

I changed into a short, flowy floral ress with a jean jacket over. I put cowboy boots on, and put a headband across my forehead and let my hair fall onto my shoulders. I turned around. "Ready?" i asked.

Danielle was still trying to put on her shoes. She stopped and looked at me in astonishment. "Jesus, Hav. i've told yu before i'm jealous right?" she asked.

I nodded. "Everyone has."

Cheyanne nodded in agreement. "Both of you are correct." she said.

I smiled, and sat on the couch. "Everyone jealous of me," I smirked. "Of my figure, of my--"

Both Cheyanne and Danielle started laughing. "Your funny, Hav." Danielle said.

"See?" i said. "Your even jealous of my comedy." i winked. "And, BTW, i WASNT joking, thank you very much."

We watched a movie together, then went out for brunch, and finally went shopping.

"I-I dont have enough..." Danielle said, holding up a really cute zebra print purse.

I shrugged. "Use my credit." i said, showing off my card. "It's used for shopping."

Dani shok her head. "I cant use your money..." she sighed.

"Dani." i said. "I make over six million dollars a year. I think i can handle a couple bucks for you." I put my credit card back into my waqllet into my purse. "And--ooh, i LOVE this hat." I said pointing at a black fadora.

I put it on, pursed my lips, and looked to the upper left. "How do i look?" i said.

"Like a million bucks," Cheyanne said saercastically.

I glared friendly at her. "If you havent already noticed, i ALWAYS look like a million bucks."

They stared at me.

"Just buy the hat," Dani said, "I want to go to the next store."

Ismiled. "Looks like your turning into me." i said.

She made a face. "Why would i want that?" she joked.

I giggled.

It's good to have Dani back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope yu like it!

...Also, i kind of put my personality and made it Haven's.... haha(;

Can anyone spell VAIN?

Me: Ooh! I can i can! M-E!!! Haha!(;

Hope yu liked it!

Remember....

FAN, VOTE, COMMENT!!!!

....Please

Hehe(;