Chapter Thirteen

I woke up still in my clothes from yesterday. Yawning, i stumbled into the bathroom and locked the door. I turned the water on, then took off my pants and shirt when something caught my eye.

I leaned up real close to the mirror and noticed BAGGS under my eyes!

"Jesus Christ, Amen!" i screamed. I've made a habit of saying Amen after saying Jesus's name.

Pounding on the door turned my head. "Haven? You ok in there?" Cheyanne said, her voice muffled by sleep and the door.

"Uh.. yah. It's all good. What time do we have to be on set?" i asked.

"Seven thirty."

I immidiantly perked up. "Oh, yah! The studio's made it to NORMAL working hours?"

"Not exactly. We'll be home at midnight."

I groaned, and banged my head on the door. "I'll be out in fifteen minutes." i told her.

"Ok, good. Because i need a shower, too."

After that, i hoped in. I let the water soak down on my for about five minutes before i started my routine. After i was done, i turned the hot water off, dried myself in the towel, and headed out, grabbing my clothes.

But something caught my eyes before i opened the door. The mirror. It was all foggy.

Perfect.

I dropped my clothes and started drawing.

It was a stick figure falling off a cliff and another stick figure laughing at the top, and the sun scowling. Above the stick figure falling, i wrote Cheyanne, and to the one laughing, i wrote, Haven. Then beneath the entire drawing i wrote Love you, Chey!

Smiling at my work, i picked up my clothes and left, being sure to close the door so the steam would stay.

"All yours," i smiled wickedly at Chey as she entered the room.

After about five seconds, she called, "Love you too, Hav!"

I giggled.

"Lunch!" The director called.

"Finally," i said to myself.  Me and Cheyanne met up in my dressing room. We sat down on the couch and ate some taco bell. I had a crunchy taco, and Chey had a Mexican Pizza.

"Oh my gosh, this has been a long Monday." i said.

Cheyanne grunted in agreement. "Seriosuly, no joke. I feel like this day has been dragging way much."

I rolled my eyes. "Way much? Dont mean to be the Grammar Police, but seriously."

"Hey," she said, "Dont you be hittin on my swagg."

"First way much, now you have swagg? I think your going insane, Chey. Seriosuly, we better take you to a hospital and get you tested."

Cheyanne swallowed. "Oh yes, totally. Hey! I have swagg!"

"In your dreams, maybe."

"Maybe?"

"Maybe." i repested, then took my last bite of the taco. "Trash?" i said. "Oh wait, then you'd be throwing away your own kind..."

"Hey!"

I laughed and she laughed. Wow, lunch was... good. Not incredible, but not horrible either, just... good.

"Back on set in five minutes!" i heard the muffled voice of our director outside my door.

I groaned. "I wish this wasnt so much work."