Archie Andrews X Reader

ابدأ من البداية

"Ugh, come on. I'm taking you home." I began to pick him up with the most strength I had.

"Ohhhh home...  Dome... Gnome... " He began to make up random words that rhymed with 'home'.

After yet again dodging people and vomit, we got to my car. I opened the back seat and slipped Archie in. I walked to the front seat, inserted the keys, and began to drive.

"Heyyyyyy... I wannnnnaaa tell you something." Archie said from behind me.

"Ok."

"Don't tell (y/n)." He whispered, all of a sudden completely forgetting I was taking him home. I chuckled. "Okay..."

"Okay... I think I'm in love..." Archie whispers the last part. When a red light appears, I turn around in my seat.

"Arch, I think your drunk." But he kept going.

"She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She's funny, smart, and kind. I reeeealy love her." The light turned green, and I continued to drive.

"I- I mean, she's might love you too."

"I hope she does. I'll be the luckiest man in the world." I chuckled again.

"Boy, Arch. You'll be the luckiest BOY." I stopped in front of Archie's house.

"Okay Archie, we're here." I got out and helped Archie out of the car. We walked up to the steps and I rang the doorbell. The door opened to reveal Fred.

"I found Archie drunk at the party," I said and laughed.

Fred laughed with me. "Thanks, (Y/N). For bringing him home."

"No problem, Fred." Fred took Archie and began to walk back inside.

"I love (yyyyy/nnnnn)..." Archie slurred while walking. Fred laughed and we parted ways.

♡The next day♡

I sat in the lounge waiting for the rest of the gang. Jughead and I were making small talk and joking around while we waited.  After waiting a while, Betty, Veronica, and Kevin walked in at the same time.

"Hey." Jughead and I said simultaneously. We began to talk about what had happened last night.

"Hey um, did anyone see Archie today? What happened to him last night?" Betty asked.

"Oh, I took him home last night. I don't know where he is though." As soon as I finished my sentence, Archie walked in.

"Hey, guys." He said, sounding out of breath.

"Hey Arch," I said for everyone. He looked at me. "(Y/N). Can I talk to you? Alone?"

My eyes widened. "Yeah, sure!" I got up and began to follow him outside.

"Okay, so I literally couldn't remember ANYTHING that happened last night. My dad told me that you dropped me off, and I said some really crazy things. What exactly did I say?"

I laughed a little. "Well, you said you loved someone. A lot."

His eyes widened. "W-Who did I say?"

I looked at the floor, sighed, and looked back up.

"Me. You said you loved me." We locked eyes for a few seconds.

"Archie, is that true?"

Archie's eyes widened, then he looked at the floor.

"Well now that you know, yes. I always have. I really wanted to tell you, but there's a lot of things stressing me out, like Ms. Grundy, and Football, and music, I-"

I interrupted him by grabbing his blue varsity jacket and gave him a forceful kiss. He kissed back and cupped my face in his hands. I slipped my hands past his, and I linked my hands behind his neck. We stayed like that until some cheers and whoops were heard behind the lounge door.

Betty and Veronica were cheering, Jughead was smirking, and Kevin was laughing. Archie and I looked at each other, kissed for five more seconds, and walked back into the lounge.

"You finally did it, Archie." Veronica said while laughing.

Kevin walked over to Archie and put a hand on his shoulder and came close to him. "If you hurt my sister, I will hurt you, Archie Andrews."

Archie put his hands up in surrender. "Chill, Kevin, I wasn't planning to."

Kevin laughed. "Okay, then I give you my blessing to date (Y/N)." We all laughed.
---
Lol Kevin tho.

Plz give me suggestions! They are appreciated!