I gave him a look. "that gutterslut is messing with the wrong family." 

Ripper put an arm around me, drawing me onto his lap and pulling me close. "You know it baby." He stroked my arm, eliciting a warm, lovely heat from my body. "Are you...angry about Lacey and I's history?"  

I considered this for a moment."Do you consider it a history?"

Ripper nudged his head into the crook of my shoulder, shaking his head. "No."

I kissed his cheek. "Then of course not. You're mine Ripper- and i'm yours." 

And no one- not even the blonde haired bimbo bitch that just walked in could change that. (A/N, that was alliteration. I take English at High School.) 

"Ripper! Get you and that glorious cock of yours over here!" 

This must be Lacey. And the fact that she ignored her son who was sitting to her right, for someone's cock? Her priorities needed to be realigned- quickly. 

I stood, untangling myself from Ripper's hold and folding my arms, a sneer on my face. "Hey gutter slut- go and crawl up a chicken's ass if you want to get laid that badly" 

The blonde looked at me- finally realizing that I was there. How the fuck did she not notice me? Was the whore really that drugged up and hazed beyond belief? Or was she a fucked up manipulative cock rider who only thought about man meat and where her next shooting up would be?

I looked her up and down, taking in the fishnet stockings, tight leather dress with lace up 'fuck me' heels. 

She was a mixture of both. 

"Who the fuck are you? Ripper's new flavour of the month?" 

I scoffed, holding his thigh down as he moved to stand. "And what are you? The gum I scraped off the bar last week?" 

Savagery- thy name is Corin. 

I walked closer to her, the skunky smell of weed filling my nose. Her eyes were bloodshot but still blue, blonde hair a shade off of platinum despite its burnt straightening. 

She may have been Seamus' birth giver- but she was in no way his mother. 

"You better get the fuck out of my bar and this town before night falls bitch , or I'm going to serve your ass on a plate and feed it to my dog" 

I didn't have a dog- but the rest of it was true. No one walks into my bar with that much shit to makeup for and choosing cock instead. She was a travesty- to women, to motherhood, to every person who had values in general. 

She batted her false eyelashes, crows feet calling to their nest, and smiled prettily. "I'm under the protection of Hammer baby, you can't do jack shit to me." 

Hammer appeared behind her, big and intimidating like he probably wanted to be. All I saw was a stirrer who wanted to fuck up mine and Ripper's life. His green eyes fell on me, a grimace when he saw my clenched jaw and no doubt furious gaze. The fucker should be afraid. 

"Your protection?" 

Hammer nodded once, folding his arms- striving to look powerful and dominant.  "Yeah. My protection" 

"You better get you some protection boy, because if she isn't gone soon- I'm coming after you. And I'll get your president's approval while I'm at it." 

People either loved me or hated me and Viper loved me- he would give me permission to kick Hammer's ass any day.  Leftover Lacey would no doubt be next on my list to fuck with, and it would surely be my pleasure . My attention flicked to Seamus, who just sat and drank his beer, not even looking over to us. There was a tightness to his face I didn't like- a sign of either extreme anger or disconnection. 

I swivelled my gaze back to Hammer, drawing a hand across my neck with a real, deadly intent. He swallowed. 

"And you, my dear Leftover Lacey, watch your back. Hammer can't be around you twenty four seven, and when he isn't- I'll be there. And you won't like that." 

She had a gleam in her eye, a proud, arrogant smile on her old face. "You can't do shit babe. Who's your daddy? The President?" 

I shoved her out the door, smirking when she fell flat on her equally as flat ass. The woman looked up at me with big eyes, no doubt feeling the force behind my push. 

"Actually, yes. Hugh is my dad" 

The door slammed and I pulled up a chair in front of it, giving Hammer my Deadeye glare. He had the grace to look away- but also had the audacity to beseech Seamus for help. Ripper laughed darkly behind me, taking Seamus to the back room with Slater who had left a while ago. 

"Now what the fuck are you thinking?"

________

Random lil chappy for ya'll. Have a nice one.