Chapter Fifteen.

After sebs workout he acted like it didn't affect him much. Elena stayed on his lap though. "Do you like it there?" He asked as he leaned back on his arms. "Oh sorry..." she said quickly getting up. Seb smirked and stood up with her. He towered over her as she was only small. "I was thinking we could go for a walk? We might be able to find some signal then and you could call Jim?" He said finishing off his beer. "Oh yeah, that sounds good." She smiled "but no heels" he said quickly "I'm not carrying you to the top of a hill" he said looking over her "I'd rather save my energy for something else." Elena blushed deeply "okay, no heels" she said with a small smile and went upstairs to get changed. Elena hadn't received a text or call from Mycroft or Sherlock all week, it could have been because of the lack of signal but usually they would come looking for her if they were so concerned but they hadn't. She was upset that they didn't seem to care anymore but she was still furious with them for lying to her so she just tried not to think about it too much. She only had two more days here and Jim said he would take her back to London with him and Seb where they actually had signal thank god.
Elena got changed and came down as she tied her hair up. "Seb.....?" She said looking around the silent house. She went to the back door to look out into the garden but nothing. Not until his hands grabbed her waist and made her scream. "SEB! Don't do that!" She said looking up as he laughed. "You're too easy to scare, it was funny" he said picking up him bag and taking his keys out. "Ready to go?" He said opening the door. "Hmm yeah" she said going out before him. It was easy to find a hill to walk up as there were many of them around but it seemed to take them hours to get to the top which is when Elena's phone started to go crazy from texts and missed phone calls from her brothers "oh god....." she mumbled. Seb glanced over her shoulder to see who it was "hmm Sherlock? Not happy that you're out here having fun?" He said as he stopped under a tree "we can stay here for a while, call him if you want" he said taking a blanket out of his bag and lay it down to sit on. Elena wondered off to call Sherlock but still on sebs sight. "Hello!" Sherlock said a bit confused "hi....." she said coldly "where the hell have you been I've been trying to call for a week Ella!" He snapped "yeah well you died remember. Dead people can't make calls" she said sarcastically. "You come home now. Jim is using you to get to me..... you're usually so smart don't fall for his tricks." She just laughed at this "no.... Sherlock, he's not using me, not in a bad way anyway" she smirked "I'm having the time of my life with him, and you're the reason we're together. He makes me feel alive and wanted instead of just the dumb one. That's what you and Mycroft say isn't it." She sighed "yes and it's true by the looks of it. You're running off with a dangerous man. He will hurt you and kill you once he's got what he wants" he said in a panic. "Sherlock I've been with him nearly two weeks and he hasn't even mentioned your name. If you're that concerned you would have come to get me but we both know he's not going to hurt me. You're just upset that I'm sleeping with your energy" there was along silence. "You're what....." Sherlock said disgusted. "Yup. Sleeping with him.... get used to it. I'll be home in two days. We will talk then" she said and hung up "ughhhhh!" She screamed and walked back over to Seb "well someone's moody" he chuckled as Elena sat down on the blanket with him "ugh just brothers getting in my way nothing serious" she said and leaned against the tree closing her eyes. When no one was taking it was completely silent. No cars, no shops on sight, no other people no houses. It was amazing. "Did you want to call Jim?" Seb asked but Elena shook her head "no not yet" she said sitting up and looked over at him. She moved and sat on his lap "I love it here, why did you bring me up? It wasn't just to call Jim was it?" She asked looking at him and tilted her head. "Hmm well do you want romantic talk or dirty talk? I have a reason for both" which made her laugh "which one is it closer to?" She said glancing over at his bag "and what did you bring?"
"I brought a blanket ..... and stuff" he said keeping hold of her legs "you know.... condoms and stuff, sex up here would be great." He laughed "but you don't have to, calling Jim was the main thing I know you really like him....." he said looking down at his lap. "I do.... but I never said I didn't like you either" she said taking his hands "I have two days before my brother will probably take me away from you both..... and I want to live" she said leaning down and kissing him softly. His hands suddenly went tighter on he thighs as she kissed him but he didn't stop her. I feel fact he kissed her deeper after not getting what he wanted "he's not taking you anywhere" he growled and lay her down on the blanket "you're staying with me" he said between kisses. His growling only turned her on more "you're mine" he whispered before pulling off her shoes and jeans. He wasted no time ripping her shirt open and kissing down between her breasts and unclipped her bra "you've kept me waiting way too long" he said looking down at her hungrily. Elena pushed all of her clothes off and left them at the side as she watched Seb slowly undo his belt and pull off his jeans. "No toys so I'm going to work hard" he smirked as he bent down and kissed her thighs. She couldn't lie she had been sat dreaming about this since he teased her. She closed her eyes and kept her arms by her side like Jim had always ordered her to do. "Don't hold back your moans" he said before licking her pussy slowly and teasingly. She grunted as she wasn't expecting more teasing. She tried to roll her hips but Seb pinned them down "just making sure you're ready" he smirked and stopped teasing. He pushed two fingers into her and pumped steadily as he licked and sucked at her clit. Elena gasped and her hands went straight to tangle in his hair. That would have been a punishment from Jim but this only made Seb moan into her heat. Her pussy tasted so sweet that Seb couldn't get enough he carried on until Elena came twice. Her legs where shaky and her pussy was dripping wet. She though he had finished but no way was he done. He stroked her shaky legs and smirked "perfect, exactly how I want you" he said as he got a condom out. Elena watched him with her legs still open and panting lightly "where do you want me" she said going to sit up but Seb stopped her "just stay" he said as he slid the condom over his huge member. It was bigger than Jims she could already tell but Jim knew how to pleasure her in other ways too. Seb put one of her legs over his shoulder and leaned down down so his member was stroking over her heat. "I'm going to make you scream" he said and gently bit her ear as he pushed into her slowly. He only got half way before Elena couldn't take much more. It took him a while to ease into her without hurting her too much but he eventually did. He stayed there for a while just kissing her so she could get used to the feel before he started moving at a steady pace and before she knew it he was pounding into her enough to make her scream his name. She was a hot mess. She was panting and no longer moaning but screaming in pleasure every time he hit her sweet spot. "Fucking hell Ella" he grunted in pleasure not expecting her to still be so tight around him. She arched her back trying hard not to cum just yet but she didn't have to wait too long as Seb gave one last push and moaned loudly gripping one side of her hip tightly as he shot his load into the condom. Elena came with him for the third time since they started and she lay back in complete bliss like everyday since she had been there. Damn she was lucky.

////////////////////////////////////////////
I'm going to do as many chapters as I can on weekends!!! So expect at leas one more tomorrow x