Chapter' 4

1 week later

Dimitri POV 

"DADDYYYYY" Katerina whined I pick up my little baby and she continue to whine Daddy she started talking 3 days ago and her 1st word is Daddy followed by Mommy. I kissed her cheek and her tummy she giggled and placed her tiny hands on my nose. I smiled and gave Katerina her milk but she didn't drink it I gave her water and she drank it I smiled and the door open revealing Ivan" Aww look at that The Daddy Boss with his little princess in the office ." He said Katerina giggled and threw a pencil at him "Ouch" Ivan said "Very good baby !!!!!" I said lifting her up in the air. "Meanie" Ivan said Roza then came in said "You have a meeting tomorrow with Zelda Marie at 2:30 pm. "

Ivan chuckled and pick up my little girl "Looks like someone is  jealous." 

Roza frowned and said "He's gay." I chuckled and kissed her lips "There's a kid here." Ivan said covering her eyes leaving my office."And he got my little girl." I said She chuckled and we went out of the office and well Ivan is there and the office is now full of giggles. "BABUSHKA!!" Katerina said she giggled and the office smiled. "Ah there's my grandchild." Mama said she pick her up and ask "Did you miss your Babushka ?" 

"Alright everybody can now go home spend time with your family take care !!" I said they logged out and left. "Mommy." Katerina said Roza picked her up and gave her some milk.

Rose POV

"Hi kiz!!  How are you??  How's my little grand child??? " Abe ask "I'm fine she's here playing with her toys do you want to see her?  I can turn this into video chat. " I said

"It's okay Rose I'm here in NYC I'll be staying here for 2 weeks for a meeting. " Abe said "Well I can go to our house later bring little Katerina if you want. " I said "Oh that will be great I'll see you later. " He said I hang up and placed my little girl at her crib.

I cleaned the apartment and took a bath after that I put on a navy blue jeans a grey loose crop top that has white stripes and my Adidas superstar in color gold.

I dried my hair and pick up my little princess she giggled and I change her stinky diaper I out on a bath robe and gave her a quick bath after that I dried her up and decided to dress her up in a purple dress and white socks I removed my robe and place it on the chair.

She giggled and clapped her hands I took my bag and her baby bag I went out of the apartment and she pulled on my hair. I locked the door and went inside the elevator.

"Hi Ms. Rose is this your little bundle of joy she's cute!! " Grena said Katerina giggled and I smiled "Yeah this is Katerina Elise H. Belikov. " I gave her to Grenda and she tapped her nose she giggled and the elevator door opened she gave me Katerina back and I said goodbye.

I walk towards the lobby and gave my keys to the driver "I'll go and fetch your car Ms. Hathaway. " I smiled at him and he left.

I sat on the chair and kissed Katerina's cheek she giggled and said "Mama " I chuckled and after 2 minutes I saw my car I stood up gave the driver $10 and went inside I placed Katerina on her baby seat put my shades on and left.

Abe POV

"Rose my little girl! " I said she smiled and hugged me she opened the passenger door and unbuckled Katerina and lift her up in the air "Hi baby!! " She giggled and I hugged her .

We went inside and sat on the sofa "How are you Rose? " She smiled at me and said "Tired the wedding is nearly approaching and  we still need to pack some boxes cuz we'll be moving in to a house."

"Just take it one by one dear. " I said she smiled and Katerina whined "Does that mean she's hungry? " I asked "Nope it means she's bored if she's hungry she'll cry. " She said I chuckled and took her to the playroom. "Oh and Rose have dinner here text Dimitri and by the way it's not a request it's a demand. " I said she laughed and said "Okay Papa. "

Dimitri POV

"Daddyyyyyy" Katerina whined "Come here my bored little munchkin. " I said picking her up I placed her on my lap and bounced her  she giggled and clapped her hands. "She always wants to play. " Roza said sitting beside me.

I pulled her closer and said "Well she's a baby so. " She smiled and whispered seductively on my ear "I have a surprise for you later. "

6 hours later.

"Night Bub. " I said to my sleeping child I closed the lights and went to me and Roza's bedroom.

I opened the door and lay down in bed. "Mind opening your eyes? " I opened my eyes and widen my eyes when I saw Roza standing beside the door wearing a red lingerie,  black stockings and black heels.

She walked towards me and I stared at her body. I flipped her over and began kissing her neck. She moaned and I kissed her until I reach her sweet spot.

I first lick it and she moaned "Do you like that baby? "I asked "Mmmm I love that. " I continue to lick her until she pour her juice out.

"Mm more. " She said I chuckled and kissed her lips I entered one finger and she gasp "Did you really think I'm just going to lick you? " I asked.

"Mm no but I know you'll be doing more than what your doing right now. " She said smirking "Well prepare your self then cuz it's going to be a long night. " "Mm okay Daddy. " She said.

HEY GUYS!!! 
NEW VA BOOK ITS CALLED HEALING HEARTS :)